Author's Note

I don't know how to actually greet or whatsoever but hey thanks for giving this fic a try. I've always been a fan of writing and as I was reading the reaction fics I found out that I wasn't as much satisfied as the chapters they usually showed or the things they added themselves in the fics.

So apparently here I am creating my own and actually adding the chapters I wanted to see them react to.

In this reaction fic, there will be only one world that is Trash/Lout of the count's family. I don't own the novel it is a great master piece by Yoo Ryeo Han. It belongs to just her. There will be spoilers. Greatly recommended to read whole part 1 of the novel before reading this.

I'm not really sure if I wanna add ships or not as I want to try to make the reactions seem as canon as possible.

In this fic they will react to all the tests Cale and team had to go through (test on the wind island, sealed god test on earth two, the sealed god test in the temple everyone went through). Yea I'm a sucker for angst. So I'm sorry if I make you cry or things like that. I'll also add the exciting parts where Cale used his ability "Record" for the first time in mercenaries guild and other stuff when I feel like it. You can also suggest the some chapters which you want them to react to.

Lastly, Kim Rok Soo's identity will be revealed in this fic. Every secret will be revealed. I'm not planning to blurr any word or whatsoever from any of them and pull out tricks like only some can read it. Og! Cale Henituse will be added who is on Earth 1 along with his niece just for some extra wholesomeness.

Please tell me if I do some mistakes and I don't really have a great sense of humour so pardon my mistakes and try to correct me at places where you feel like it.

Thank you for reading all that.