Chapter 393 - 394 - 395

_______________________________________________

AN: Long chapter ahead.

I was debating on what I should actually do and was checking the story and that's when I realised that these chapters would go well with because before it was mentioned that Cale was supposed to 'die' so- yea.

Phew.. I'm sorry it took so much time. Enjoy.

_______________________________________________

Alberu and Choi Han were walking towards Cale who was currently sitting at the what looked like a dinning table filled with various foods and drinks. Cale was already full and the kids were still eating as if they have a black hole for their stomach. He glanced towards Choi Han and Alberu who approached him and sat beside him on the either side.

"No matter how many times I look it is still mesmerizing to look at. It's as if we are standing in between a starry night sky." Alberu said. Cale looked at the floor and then the ceiling at Alberu's mention. Yes it indeed looked like that. But its more like they were in outer space, but in a rather boxed room which was open from the top and bottom side. This wasn't the case for their rooms but just this theatre room. He saw Eruhaben and Rosalyn approaching and sitting on the dinning table too.

"It feels like we're in the outer space." Choi Han spoke out Cale's thoughts. "I was thinking the same." Cale stated. Alberu looked at them confused as well as the kids.

(Here I'll like to clear something. They know about space but not something like outer space. They know about space and time as they bend the space itself when they teleport and stuff.

We can just think of it as.. they don't really have the same interpretation of space as us.

For us space is outside our world. For them it's in their world itself.

That's why the concept of something like 'outer space' feels foreign to them.

You can always skip this part though!

When you see this "~" you can start reading from there.)

"What do you mean by outer space?" Alberu spoke out his confusion which got Eruhaben and Rosalyn confused too as in what the hell they were talking about. They looked at Choi Han for answers.

"Uhh.. how do I explain it in words. Well a space beyond our world?" Choi Han tried to explain.

"There's something like that?" Eruhaben asked feeling intrigued.

"Yes. We learned about these in our schools back on Earth." Choi Han said.

"And how did the humans on Earth know about it? Did they try to figure out what's beyond the world?" Eruhaben asked further.

"Well yeah. In our world people were specially trained to go out of the earth to the moon or in space."

"Ho.. that's quite interesting. Does that means many of you went to the moon? But for what reason?"

"Humans are one of the most curious species." Cale spoke. "It was our curiosity about the moon which led us to explore it and as well as study about our world. We found a lot of intriguing things just because of that curiosity."

"Does that mean we can explore our moon too dongsaeng?" Alberu questioned.

Cale hesitated first. He felt like this conversation will lead him into some unnecessary mess.

But nonetheless he replied to his hyung-nim.

"Unless there is some magic to provide you with air and protects you from the space itself for that time being you're out of the world or else you can't."