Chapter 555, 556 - Pretty Useless Bastard (1, 2)

Cale put down the book he was reading when he heard the door to his chamber opening. He glanced towards the cat tribe children who were casually walking towards him with the black dragon.

The children soon approached him on the bed. On sat down beside his thigh. Hong meanwhile jumped up on Cale's shoulder and started rubbing his left cheek on Cale's right cheek. He seemed to be doing this a lot lately. Cale just let him do that.

The black dragon had also plopped into his lap after flying around him in circles as if inspecting him.

"Looks like you're not hurt human! Guess I can tolerate these gods afterall!"

On only shook her head at her siblings.

"Are you all done for the day?" Cale asked calmly while patting Raon's head and scratching On's chin with his fingers a little.

Both the kids leaned into the touch as Raon answered.

"Yes!"

"Is that so? Then let's go eat."

Cale said calmly while scratching Hong's chin in the same manner as he did with On since he seemed to be sulking a little when he did that to Raon and On and not him.

Before he could get up he heard a knock on the door. He looked up and was met with the pupils of a black haired individual who was standing at the door frame looking at him with a mischievous smile.

Cale did not like the face the transmigrator was making while being in his body. He could never get used that sight.

Kim Rok Soo saw how Cale started frowning as soon as their eyes met. He was making a face which was extremely disrespectful. He wanted to laugh but he controlled himself.

Afterall he'll have a way better laugh at him later when the red haired individual is scolded by his mother and the ancient dragon for cursing infront of the kids all the time.

He could only imagine the face this red haired individual would make when Ron hands him the vile tea.

'Maybe I should ask him to serve him lemonade instead..'

Pfft-

Rok Soo let out a chuckle at his own thoughts but quickly regained himself and pushed these thoughts at the back of his mind.

He approached Cale who was raising one eyebrow at him as if asking 'What's so funny?' with steady steps.

He pulled one of the chairs from the dinning table where the children were enjoying their food last time, and placed it at the side of the bed.

He sat on the chair and looked towards Cale who was already looking at him.

"I don't remember saying you could come in."

Cale spoke rudely with a frown on his face, to which Rok Soo's smile only widened. It made Cale want to punch the man in the face. With a smug expression Rok Soo replied.

"Unlike you, I'm the perfect trash."

Cale's frown deepened at the guy who was infront of him. Yet Rok Soo was smiling as if he got a victory over Cale with that sentence.

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to know how my previous world is doing."

Rok Soo leaned back on his chair. He sighed dramatically as he continued speaking.

"Since you all are currently two years in then the Indomitable alliance must've already attacked. Based on how you all are fine it seems that you won with overwhelming power. Then is the white star just left? I remember you mentioning him when we met last time. How's it going? If you want information about that bastard then you can ask me but I doubt that I know everyt-"