The second act of love (Kairan)

My life was never easy, and maybe that's why I am like this. I've seen both my mother's death, my father's death and my sister's departure. And lastly the first woman I gave my heart to.

The last thing I promised to both my mother's were to take care of my sisters. Never let them know the loss of their parents and I've always tried to do that. Somewhere in between all those responsibilities, I lost myself. That cheerful and naughty kairav who loves his canvas and paint brushes to heart. But it's been years since I've touched any of those. My life which was once filled with colours were lifeless.

And then, she came. Filling colour to my colourless life, like an angel but I... I took her for granted. She was right, she got the love and respect she deserved only when abhinav ji was alive after his death nobody considered that there was a person called muskan, me too and I am ashamed to say that.

I have been always blinded by the love and responsibilities towards my sisters and family members and maybe that's why I wasn't able to see her agony, her pain and the hurt in her eyes.

After we get to know akshara was pregnant with abhinav Ji's baby, all were happy and abhimanyu was also willing to accept the kid which was a good news for our family excluding muskan. She knew that something was fishy in this but as usual no one cared.

And soon they got married and I left to London for a long time for buisness purposes. Goenka industries were in severe loss due to lack of attention towards the company so it took me more than the time I expected.

I've called everyone every day even muskan but she didn't received. And that's when I started to feel pain due to her ignorance towards me and my realisation that how much pain would have she felt when I did the same.

For few months Chachi ma used to tell me about muskan but after that she stopped that and whenever I started a conversation on muskan. Everyone started to change the topic.

That was the first time I feared, feared of her leaving me. And I can't handle that. I have lost everything in my life without any mistake of mine but losing her was my mistake only mine.

I realised it when I was away from her. I couldn't handle this seperation any more that's why I left everything midway and came back to udaipur.

The only thing she left for me was her mangalsutra and divorce papers.
And the next thing I did was boarding a train to kasauli but sadly she wasn't there.

Papa.....

He came out of his thoughts when he heard his little princess talking to him.

"What happened princess" I said to the little munchkin sitting on my lap while I was braiding her hair.

"Am I beautiful than mumma?" She asked cutely while trying to braid her doll's hair.

"Ofcourse Bach..." my words got stuck seeing her mumma glaring at me like she would eat me at this moment.

"Tell na papa" she said while I felt like I was in middle of monster and sea. God send someone for help

"Aree my gudiya look so beautiful just like her mumma" I heard and turned around to see aru standing at the door step.

"Aru you here" I said mentally thanking my sister who came at the right time to help me.

"Mami why are you standing there itself come play with us na" said ruhi who was now taking my princess on her lap.

"Yeah muskan come sit here" aru said taping the free space on the bed indicating her to sit. She wakes towards the bed holding her swelled belly carefully sitting next to her.
She looked cute in that panda printed t shirt with that heavy baby bump.

"Now tell me what "zulm" was bhayya doing to you" she said air quoting the word zulm

So now I understand why aru came here at this odd time.

God save me...

________________________

Hey it's my new os on kairan.

Please vote and do inline comments.

Follow my profile to know about newly published books too.

Thank you