Jelousy or insecurities? (Akshnav)

He was walking through the dark alleys of kasauli, he should have been happy because his sister is being married but he wasn't. There were many things running in his mind, especially what Manjari had said few hours ago.

He felt miserable, he felt frustrated. He never wanted this, he never wanted these complications in his life, he never wanted this encounter with Manjari.

He was being insecure, he knows. But what would anyone do when they see their partner being so free and friendly towards their ex.

He would let her go, he will for sure if Akshara choose abhimanyu as her future but what about abhir.

Will he be able to leave that kid who can't even sleep without him. From the day abhir was born, abhinav was there to fulfil everything for him. But will his Nikki ji leave him now?

Even though he had a lot of questions, he was afraid to face the answers.

He went back to his home, which he didn't even feel like home now, he sat on the swing moving it a little.

He looked at the moon, he remembered how he used to show his Nikki ji the moon. He loved stars and space but now he wanted to be a doctor.

Abhinav was sure that he won't live ig he lost his Nikki ji. He went inside only to be welcome by a scene we hated. Abhimanyu Akshara and abhir sleeping on the sofa, they were playing board games. Nikki ji loves to play that.

He went to his room without disturbing them.

He woke up hearing a very loud knock on the door. He opened and saw angry akshara standing at the door. "What is this abhinav, when did you start to sleep till 9 and that too today. It's Muskan's wedding right. Me and abhir slept at the hall waiting for you and you here sleeping peacefully"

Akshara ranted while taking out their clothes while abhinav let out a sarcastic laugh at her last word. Sleeping peacefully, it's been days since he had slept.

He knew that it wasn't a right time to speak so he took out the towel and went to washroom while akshara was still backfacing and complaining. She turned around and saw no one there.

Where did abhinav go, he never avoided me, maybe he would be busy

Akshara went out to check other preparations.

Abhinav got ready and let the room he was walking in a hurry to check the preparations when he bumped into someone, before she fall down he holded her in his arms and made her stand properly.

'I.. I am sorry ji... I didn't see you" he stammered, while she smiled.

"It's okay ji," she said smiling while abhinav too smiled back so she won't feel bad.

"Waise I haven't seen you here before? Are you from the groom's side of family" he asked as the silence was being awkward.

"No no Abhinav ji I am Muskan's friend and yeah I have seen you too but we haven't met yet" she said while he let out a small laugh saying oh.

She forwarded her hand for a handshake "Avni" abhinav wasn't sure if he should accept the handshake or leave, he hand never been close to any girl except akshara muskan and neela Amma, but he did anyway so she won't feel bad.

They both went to their ways, abhinav didn't even looked back but she did and smiled too. Unknown to the fact that someone was watching this from a little distance grinding the flowers in her hands. Her eyes were spitting fire.

She looks pretty na akshu. Look her long hairs, doe shaped eyes, pink lips

Arohi stopped when akshu gave her a sharp glare. She gulped a limp and stammered "what. I was saying the truth only" and ran away before akshu could have killed her.

She looks so pretty na akshu, akshara mimiced arohi sarcastically and went outside angrily. But what she saw there made her angry as hell. Abhir and ruhi was sitting with avni and playing with her but what made her fuming was abhinav sitting a far and smiling at them.

She noticed how avni was stealing glances at him.

She walked towards abhinav and sat besides him forwarding a plate of his favourite meal with the most suger coated smile.

Abhinav was just looking at his wife who was looking extremely gorgeous. She was looking like an angel in her light pink saree . And especially he bought it for her.

She felt her cheeks were burning with his intense look. He was about to take the plate from her hand when she saw avni looking at them.
She took a piece from the plate and started to feed him with her own hands.

Abhinav was shocked seeing this while Manjari and abhimanyu who were standing a little afar saw this and was burning in anger.

____________________________

Hope you all like it.

If you like it then please vot and inline comment

Thank you