Regrets (Akshnav)

Love,

I have never understood the meaning of this word.  Neither when I  married abhimanyu nor when I left abhinav.

They both loved me or maybe still loves me, but the point of view of both of them in the case of love is different.

For Abhimanyu, it's only him and his decisions. There is no us in his love. It was always him who took every decision in my life and I, I am too weak to decide anything for myself

And for Abhinav, his love was simple. Give respect and take respect. He talks, he discusses and then decide and in his life we both were present, not just me or him.

And then why did I choose to leave my peace, my home, my love.

I always asks this question to myself.

Why didn't I had the courage to tell abhimanyu that I don't love him anymore, why did I came into his words in that mandir. Why did I left abhinav when he wanted me the most that time.

I don't know what happened to me that time, Abhimanyu did all his emotional talks and again I fell into his trap. Not even remembering that he was my sister's fiance. And I was a married woman, even fake but abhinav was my husband.

When Abhimanyu told me that he loves me, I said the same, we shared a hug and then I realised what was I doing. I was being the same old akshu, whose world starts and ends with abhi.

Soon I seperated him from me but everything was over. I saw abhir and abhinav standing there just like statues. They were too shocked to react.

I didn't knew what happened next because all was just blank to me. The only thing I saw was abhinav leaving abhir's hand and running outside the mandir. I blacked out completely.

The next time when I opened my eyes I saw everyone from my family there except abhinav. He wasn't there. I panicked, no he can't leave me. In needed to explain to him that I was in my past for few minutes and I feel nothing for Abhimanyu.

I saw abhir crying seeing me like this. Like a mad woman. I didn't cared much, all I wanted then was abhinav, my abhinav.

And that's exactly when I realised. He is my abhinav and I love him, I was in love with my husband, the best man I have seen in my life.

I cursed myself for whatever I did few hours ago.

"Akshu,what happened where is abhinav ji" I heard kairav bhaiya speaking. Where is abhinav ji? That means he is not here. I ran towards abhir shaking his shoulder and asking him where his father was to only get a negetive nod from him. I was devastated.

Now it's been 4 years. Four years since I am being captived inside these 4 white walls. They said that I was mad but I wasn't.

Abhimanyu get to know that abhir is his child, he took abhir with him and my so called family admitted me in a mental asylum.

I couldn't even sleep in these 4 years. All I felt was regret. My one wrong move in that perticular moment made me love everything I had.

My happy family, my husband, my child, my happiness, my smile Everything.

I was sitting on the floor starring at the blank white wall infront of me when I saw 2 shadows. One belonged to a kid and another belonged to a grown up man.

I would be abhir and Abhimanyu, they both would come every day, Abhimanyu stands outside while abhir talks to me non stop.

"Mumma" I heard abhir calling me his voice screamed happiness. I looked towards him only to get the biggest shock.

"Abhinav"....

________________

"Abhinav".... Everyone just looked at her, she spoke, after four years. A glimpse of him was enough for her.

She ran towards abhinav whose face was drowned in regret. Regret for making his wife, his love and his son suffer for four years.

But what could he do, he was forced.
Forced by Manjari.

It took him 4 years to prove his innocence infront of the court. It took him 4 years to get a bail from the court.

He too suffered for sure, but not much as her. He was assuring himself all these years that akshara is happy with her life, with abhimanyu but no she wasn't.

That day, he was heartbroken. He left his Nikki Ji's hand and went away taking his car, he speed the car as fast as possible, he just wanted to disappear at that moment. He stopped the car in the centre of an isolated road as something or something was infront of hism

He saw a man drenched in blood there so he took that man to a nearby hospital and called someone from his family and that's when he realised that the man was parth birla. He saw Manjari coming to the hospital with some police offers. They arrested him. Never let him know what's happening in his home, not even let him to make a phone call.

If arohi didn't came to knew about Manjari's evil deeds he would have been in jail forever.

He hugged akshara tightly. In his warm embrace he felt someone else clinging into him, his Nikki ji. The person who suffered the most.

Not again, he is not gonna leave them ever again. It was his family. His lifelines.

________________________

Even I am not aware of what crap I have written.

Hope you guys like it. If yes then please vote and inline comment.

I would be greatful if you guys follow too.

Thank you