An Unexpected Development

how to write ship content 2023 tutorial

Ink's POV

"Oh, wow. I found you without running into Nightmare, who would've expected that?" I spoke with a slight smile on my face, glad I had found him so easily.

Error was rummaging through Nightmare's office again, more specifically he was reading through a bunch of different papers.

"Don't even say that name right now, he's such a dick!"

Oh, so he was pissed off.

"What happened while I was downstairs?" I asked, already knowing what had happened.

"Well after you two came back from wherever you went to, he came in here and saw me going through his shit. We argued and I got kicked out."

I cocked a brow in amusement at his words, "You're here now, though."

"Yeah, I am. I'm trying to fix the problem that you and Nightmare caused, idiot."

I was about to open my mouth to object, but decided not to. He wasn't entirely wrong with that, I did agree to Nightmare's plans.

"Fair enough."

I walked over to him, trying to read the papers that he held in his hands.

"They have nothing to do with you, Ink."

"Then why are you looking through them?"

He turned to me briefly, our eyes meeting before he went back to reading.

"What? You wouldn't take the chance to read through all of his shit?"

"Pfft, of course I would. It's just.. you said you were fixing my problem, but it doesn't look like you are." I stated, gently poking the side of his skull.

I wanted to tease him, but I didn't want to upset him any further. If I touched him in a way he didn't feel comfortable with..

"I got side tracked.." he muttered, dumping the papers onto the table.

"I did too.." I muttered in return, which caught his full attention, "Where are my vials?"

"Your vials? Why would I know?"

"Killer said you were the last one to have them."

He stood there staring at me blankly for a moment.

"Yeah, then I gave them back to you."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did." He corrected, turning his body towards me - our eyes never looking away from each other.

I scoffed, tired of his blatantly incorrect statements, "Okay well let's pretend you didn't. Where would they be?"

"In my room, probably."

I nodded and walked over to the door, pausing to look back at him.

"Are you coming or should I go through your stuff alone?" I joked, walking off without waiting for his answer.

I heard a groan from behind me before he caught up to me, shoving his hands into the pockets of his coat.

"So.." I began, seeing if he was willing to speak with me.

"So?"

I thought for a moment about what I wanted to say. I could ask him what the papers were about, about what Blue had told me, his theories on what Nightmare was planning.. nah, those were all boring.