i. winchester

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: i. | winchester
( flashbacks will be in italics )

Alex and Dean were at a diner getting dinner while Sam was back at the apartment researching. He's been tracking something for the past three months. He soon plans to tell Dean and Alex, but until he has proof, he can't.

"So you wanna get out of here and go back to the place?" Dean smirked while Alex took a sip of her sweet tea.

"I thought we agreed to keep it on the down low?" She told him once again. Sam didn't know about them two and that was cause Alex knew how Sam feels about her and she didn't want to break his heart telling him that she's with his brother.

"Right . . . " He paused, "Is this some kind of weird friend code? Where one can't sleep with the other's sibling?" Dean doesn't know about sam's feelings. She intends to keep it that way. She isn't trying to have the Winchester brothers fighting over her now.

"Why do you push so hard, Dean?" She ask.

He could tell she was annoyed and he enjoyed it.

"Why do you make it so easy?" He smirked once again.

On the other hand, Sam was back at the motel, trying to put the pieces together about this new phantom on him and his bother's hands. That was their roles. Dean goes out and tries his best to get laid, while leaving Sam to find their ghost.

He brushed through his hair with his fingers, irritated and annoyed that he's not getting anywhere with this lead that Dean some how found. He leaned back in his chair, then thought for a second before pulling out his phone to call Alex.

And after a few rings, she answered.

"Hey, al. Busy?" He ask after she answered.