iii. portland

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: iii. | portland
( flashbacks will be in italics )

Rebekah had woken up in the arms of Marcel's. She sat up and glanced at the boy she had fell in love with long ago. But not even her love for him was stronger than her love for Alex.

She slowly climbed from underneath and gently placed her feet on the floor. She put her clothes on and was about to leave, but doing so . . . marcel woke up.

"Leaving already?" He perked up and she turned around from the door.

"I have things to attend too." She posed, folding her arms over her chest. She really didn't have anything to do, she just wanted to leave but she didn't know why.

Marcel sighed and then nodded. Rebekah gave him a small smile before heading on out back to the corridor.

Momentarily she arrived. She had found Klaus pacing back and forth. She could tell that he was nagging about something and it was bothering him.

"Nik?" She called and he gradually looked towards her. He had a worried expression on his face, which caused Rebekah to do the same, "What's wrong?"

"It's Portland." He stared at her.

"What about Portland, nik?" She ask and he stayed silent, "What aren't you telling us, nik?" She once again used his name.

"Just —— just get Elijah and meet me at the bar in an hour." He finally said before scurrying off somewhere.

Rebekah rolled her eyes in frustration before going to find her other brother.