iv. turning tables

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: iv. | turning tables
( flashbacks will be in italics )

The Mikaelsons were stocked in a hotel room just across the street from a small diner. Not all of them came, Kol had decided to stay back. That's mostly because he didn't know his siblings' friends.

Klaus was pacing back and forth, while Elijah stood by the window and Rebekah sat on the bed.

"Are we even certain hunters are coming this way? It's been two days." Rebekah spoke as she looked in between her brothers.

"Hunters just don't bounce at opportunities, Rebekah. They wait. They're strategic, they cook up a plan and then execute it." Elijah kept his back to her as he spoke, looking out the window.

"Elijah'a right. But there's one thing we all have to remember. They're the prey and we're the predators. Not the other way around." Klaus chimed in.

Rebekah just sighed, letting her back hit the bed. She was beginning to think all of this was pointless and why the sudden change after so long. The Mikaelson siblings always make friends down the road, but rarely does any one of them call for help.

She knows her bothers are smart and can hold their own but everyone has a weak spot. Rebekah just couldn't help but wonder if this was Niklaus'.

• • •

Dean and Alex were in the shower together. They took an opportunity or so advantage of sam running out to get a few errands. Ever since the beginning those two have been keeping their relationship a secret from Sam. Reasoning for that is, Sam developed feelings for Alex rather quickly and by then, Dean and Alex were already a thing. They never planned on getting together. Though they never labeled their relationship yet, they do know it's more than just friends.