2.

olivia was proud of oscar. she couldn't believe it when he got the phone call announcing that mclaren were interested in signing him. he had always dreamed of becoming a formula 1 driver and now it was happening!
she has always been to his races growing up, getting up early in the morning and traveling with him. she was always his biggest fan! she was super excited to be able to watch him do the thing he loves.
she was shocked at how nice everyone at mclaren was. everyone was introducing themselves to the piastri family and being really kind. her eyes lingered in oscar's team mate, lando norris a little longer than she would like to admit. lando has the most beautiful eyes, she couldn't help herself.
"hello, i'm lando norris. i'm oscar's team mate." lando introduced himself to the australian girl.
"i'm olivia, oscar's big sister." she smiles and shakes the drivers hand.
"i'm a hugger." lando smirks and pulls the girl into a hug. she laughs and hugs the british driver back.
"pleasure to meet you norris." she beams.
"pleasure is all mine piastri." lando winks and walks over to oscar, who was talking to some people wearing mclaren tops.
olivia and oscar spent another few hours meeting everyone. oscar was getting very overwhelmed and kept grabbing olivia's hand. something they always did growing up. whenever oscar got a little overwhelmed, he would grab olivia's hand and she would squeeze his hand on and off till he calmed down.

olivia always had oscar's back and he knew that. he always appreciated everything his older sister does for him. the siblings were inseparable, since childhood, they have been close. the piastri family were close, but the two siblings were attached at the hip. if olivia was older, she would definitely pass as oscar's mother. olivia kind of did all the motherly stuff for oscar, their mom not really being interested in motorsports and racing. so olivia had to travel everywhere with oscar and be the guardian.

LOCATION : my bed.

LIKED BY : @landonorris and 191,927 others

@OLIVIAPIASTRI
all this new found fame being a drivers sister is getting to me. please form a queue for my autograph. thank you😅

@OSCARPIASTRI - stop using me for fame idiot!
@DANIELRICCIARDO - oh i like you!😂
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - finally, someone fun around the paddock!
@MICKSCHUMACHER - im so excited to have my best friend around the paddock!🤍
@LANDONORRIS - look at them crocs!😂😂
@OLIVIAPIASTRI - @LANDONORRIS shut up dickhead! they are comfy. i'll buy you some.
@CHARLES_LECLERC - i'll be number 1 in the queue👀

new tweet!

@oliviapiastri tweeted —
charles leclerc is cute👀
maybe i'm a ferrari fan??

2,826 replies!
761 retweets. 8,826 likes.

she speaks!
hope you're liking this new book.
pls vote and comment x
means a lot to me!