15.

OLIVIAPIASTRI posted a new story!

"hello oscar! hello olivia!" a mclaren employee smiles as the piastri siblings walk into the mclaren technology centre

"morning." the siblings reply in sync. the duo walk through the factory greeting and waving at many different people.
oscar still gets very overwhelmed when coming to the factory, so olivia tries to make sure she is with him when he's needed there.
"there he is. the rising rookie!" scott, the head of mclaren media smiles. "oscar, let's talk about your new merch launch!"
olivia smiles at oscar as scott drags him away.
"well hello beautiful." olivia hears someone say. she turns around to see lando smirking.
"oh it's you norris." olivia groans. "i thought it would be verstappen."
"haha. very funny." lando mutters and pushes olivia's shoulder. "you love me more than verstappen."
"do i? maxie is my bestie. you're just my brothers team mate." olivia smirks.
"is that all i am to you? oscar's team mate? wow. thanks liv." lando mutters and quickly walks off. olivia goes to stop him but he's already away and gone. olivia sighs and turns around to find oscar.

LOCATION : mclaren technology centre.

liked by @mclarenf1 and 726,937 others

@OLIVIAPIASTRI
day at the office 🧡 @MCLARENF1

@MCLARENF1 - always a pleasure.
@OSCARPIASTRI - the coolest hat!
@LEWISHAMILTON - the prettiest x
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - wear a red bull hat!!
@CHARLES_LECLERC - @PIERREGASLY she misses us

LANDONORRIS posted a story.

focused.

"hey oscar, have you spoken to lando?" olivia asks her brother.
"no, he left the factory early, why?" oscar replies.
olivia shrugs. "no reason, he just seems abit off."
"ahh is this about you two arguing? i saw you talking at the factory and then he stormed off." oscar says. "just ring him or go see him?"
"yeah i will." olivia sighs.
she picks up her phone and rings the british driver.
she tries three more times before giving up. she grabs her car keys and drives to the drivers house. she jumps out her car and knocks on his door.
"lando, please open up." olivia sighs and knocks again. after another 5 minutes and olivia banging down the door, it finally opens.
"what do you want?" lando frowns.
"what's wrong with you?" olivia mutters. "you seem annoyed. even oscar said so."
"oh yeah my team mate?" lando laughs.
"oh shut up lando." olivia groans and pushes past the boy and walks into his house.
"come in then dickhead." lando sighs and closes the door. he turns around to see olivia sitting on the sofa scrolling through the tv channels.
"yeah i will thanks." olivia smiles and gets comfy on the sofa. "come sit." the girl pats the sofa next to her. lando sits on the sofa the furthest away from the australian girl.
"mature." she mutters at the distant and lando rolls his eyes. olivia puts a random movie on. she looks over at lando who is watching the screen. she sighs and rolls her head back.
she looks over at the driver again and groans.
"what olivia?" lando sighs.
"talk to me!" the girl begs.
"why? i'm just your brothers team mate." he mutters and crosses his arms.
"i'm sorry. you aren't just his team mate. you're a massive pain in my ass too!" she groans.
"haha. funny." lando spits.
"lando, please. i'm sorry. i didn't mean it like that." olivia begs and moves closer to him. "you're more than oscar's team mate. but you aren't my best friend like max. i like you more than that." olivia mutters.
lando looks at the girl and sighs. "you're a pain in my ass olivia."

she speaks!! —
pls go check out my new book
passenger princess !!🫧