21.

LIKED BY : @oliviapiastri and 3,836,947 others

@OSCARPIASTRI  
my first pole, sprint race and win! i am over the moon, this team and car are so special. thank you to everyone who is supporting me. my sister olivia, i wouldn't be here without you. thank you all! let's race again tomorrow!🏎️🧡

@OLIVIAPIASTRI - SO PROUD OF YOU OSCAR!
@F1 - rise of the rookie!!
@TEAMMCLAREN - that's our driver.
@MCLARENF1 - OP81 rise of the rookie.
@LANDONORRIS - proud of you pal
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - well done mate!
@MICKSCHUMACHER - super proud piastri!🧡

race day was always hectic. everyone was flying around to make sure everyone was perfect before the race. mclaren was a lot more hyped today. oscar and lando had finished p1 and p3, so expectations were high for the race. lots of media and press were hanging around the garage trying to get interviews and pictures before the race.
"hey olivia, got 5 minutes for a quick chat?" lissie asked politely.
"anything for my favourite interviewer!" olivia smiles.
lissie asks olivia loads of questions about the race, the sprint and oscar's first win. olivia was always happy to do interviews and press, she knew oscar didn't like it was much. always scared of saying something wrong.
"thank you so much. a pleasure like always!" lissie thanks the older piastri and leaves the garage.
olivia goes to check in on oscar who is finishing up some media work he has to do.
"i've gotta have a meeting with my engineer, i'll catch you before the race?" oscar smiles at his sister.
"sure potato, good luck. love you" olivia kisses her brothers cheek.
"love you too liv" oscar hugs his sister back as she ruffles his hair, the pair going their separate ways.
olivia stood there freezing. she forgot to pick her coat up this morning. she felt something hit her arm.
"put that on before you freeze" lando mutters. she picks up the item and sees it's a mclaren hoodie. she quickly puts it on and smiles.
"thanks lando" she smiles.
"anything for you" he grins and kisses the girl on the cheek.

LIKED BY : @landonorris and 562,836 others

@OLIVIAPIASTRI  
always repping the team, papaya forever🧡

@OSCARPIASTRI - wearing a lando hoodie!?
@TEAMMCLAREN - team papaya!
@MCLARENF1 - the mclaren girl!
@LANDONORRIS - take all my hoodies
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - where am i!?
@MICKSCHUMACHER - my bestie x
@PIERREGASLY - you and lando are cute

the race was about to start. olivia was nervous. max was very fast, so was charles. she knew lando wanted to be on that podium and knew everyone would be watching oscar due to him winning the sprint.
"LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!" olivia was jumping up and down shouting. the mclaren workers looking on as it was a normal thing now at the start of the race. "GO GO GO!" olivia would scream.
"CHECO AND CARLOS HAVE MADE CONTACT, DEBRIS IS ON THE TRACK!"
olivia watched was checo and carlos hit eachother, pieces of their cars flying everywhere. oscar was right behind them but luckily didn't get hit or go over any debris. max was leading, following by charles then lando. oscar was currently p6 behind lewis and george.

half way through the race, the drivers started to pit but for some reason when max pitted, his team wasn't ready and had to scramble to get the tyres.
"this is terrible! redbull haven't got the tyres ready, max is still waiting for his pit stop!" ted yelled over the intercom.
"omg omg!" olivia yelled.
oscar had already pitted and was currently p4, but lewis and charles still needed to pit. the mclaren doing a double stack and putting the boys at the same time.
max finally came out of the pits but was p11. his radio consisted of lots of beeps. obviously being upset with the team for ruining his pit.
charles and lewis had finally pitted and the team wanted oscar and lando to do a 1 stop, meaning they wouldn't pit again and needed to watch their tyres. olivia couldn't watch. they only had 2 laps to go but max was 1.2seconds away from oscar in p2!
"i don't know if i can defend verstappen" oscar mutters over the radio. "he's very fast"
max was right behind oscar, but oscar was defending as much as he could. the checkered flag was waving as lando went past, getting his first podium! olivia was so proud but couldn't celebrate just yet as oscar still hadn't finished. max was catching him, but luckily oscar went over the finish line before max could over take him.
"OMG P1 and P2!" everyone in the garage cheered. olivia was screaming. her boys were on the podium and her brother got his first podium!
"LETS GOOOOO!" lando screamed through the radio. "papaya boys are cooking!"
"well done everyone." oscar yelled through the radio. "i'm so proud of this team and the support you guys have given me. liv, i did it sis! i did it!"
"you did it little bro!" olivia screamed. she ran down to where the podium would be held and waited for her boys.
"i'm so proud of you oscar!" olivia yells as her brother hugs her.
"i love you liv!" he quickly smiles as he is pulled in for hugs by the team before wizzing off for the podium.
"lando!" the team yell as he jumps out his car.
"YESSSSS!" lando screams and runs over to the team. he spots olivia and grins. he walks towards her and grabs her face, kissing her infront if everyone.
"that win was for you" lando smiles as he pulls away from the kiss. he quickly peaks her lips again before getting ready for the podium. she was shocked. she was standing there shocked. the media were going crazy. she knew people got pictures and videos of it happening. but if lando didn't care, then she shouldn't care. they were happy so that's all that matters.

she speaks!
longest chapter!🤭🤭🤭