18.

liked by @oliviapiastri and 6,836,947 others

@F1
rise of the rookie! oscar piastri, on his first sprint qualifying has got pole position for the sprint race!

@OLIVIAPIASTRI - I AM SCREAMING IM SI PROUD OMG
@LANDONORRIS - well done mate proud!
@LEWISHAMILTON - so proud!
@MCLARENF1 - rise of the rookie
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - well done!
@CARLOSSAINZ55 - wow incredible

OLIVIAPISATRI posted a new story!

forever proud of you little bro x

"OSCAR I CANT BELIEVE IT!" olivia shouts as her brother finishes up his media duties.
"i can't believe it either!" oscar yells. olivia grabs her brother and hugs him. not being able to stop the grin on her face. her brother, the rookie, pole position on his first sprint!
"you're gonna win it!" olivia smiles.
"i'm just happy to be p1! a win, i don't know what i'd do!" oscar grins. olivia continues to jump up and down clapping her hands.
"why does she look like a kangaroo?" lando laughs.
"that's rude. is it because i'm australian?" olivia saus with a straight face.
"what? no, liv-"
"hahaha i'm joking idiot!" olivia laughs and jumps up and down holding landos hands. lando sighs and jumps with her.
"you both look crazy!" oscar laughs.
"we are proud of you pal!" lando smiles!
"p1 and p2 for the sprint!" olivia smiles! "what a team!"
"yeah. gonna be a good race!" lando smiles and grabs olivia's hand. "i've gotta go do media with oscar now, but i'll see you later?"
"have fun!" olivia smiles and kisses landos cheek. she gives her brother a quick hug and takes a walk around the garage.

she speaks!
are we enjoying this so far???