This Fucking Guy!

Ghost-Face

I'm finally a free man and It feels so fucking good to be outside. I made my way over to my condo to get everything  delivered to my home, and I don't want those silly idiots to ruin the thousands of dollars of equipment that I have bought. When I finally arrive at my condo and meet the delivery guys there I make sure everything is accounted for and get started with the set up of everything. I watched the video feed on my phone of Dallas's room and saw Antonio and his men run around looking for Dallas, I shake my head watching him yell at his men and I laugh loudly saying to myself "this fucking guy". 

He is a grown ass man and he acts like a fucking spoiled ass child when he doesn't get what he wants or his way. I cannot wait to kill his over privileged ass, and that is saying a lot coming from someone like myself who has the protection for the collection, if you know what I mean.

I wish with all my might and hope with all my fight that he watched his right hand man feast on my girls pussy and cried somewhere in a corner. That is the closest he will ever get to my girls pussy ever, and that's on Mary had a little lamb. The only thing that Italian bitch have in common is we know what we want and are willing to do anything to get it.

It would be truly a shame if I was going up against an opponent that wasn't as dedicated to getting what he wants, it would be quite boring. The thing about Antonio that really makes my ass itch is that he truly believes his own lies, he truly believes Dallas would be enough for him. Knowing damn well she would not be because men like him are power hungry and get off at attention from women and see them as conquest. With me Dallas is my conquest and I'll be damned if I let a spoiled ass mafia bitch try to take what's mine. 

After I get all my equipment set up and cameras working in my place. I went over to Dallas's place and placed the cameras in her room and also made sure they were working. After making sure everything was set I head back over to my place and place an order for some food and wait for my girl to arrive. She should be here any minute and as soon as she gets settled for bed I'm getting straight to it, while I wait I put something on the TV to watch. I ended up picking Scream which my girl and I both love.

Dallas

Ugh!

I'm fucking exhausted. Mariah and I finally got to our new home in the town of Downward and we both decided to head to bed after we ordered some take out and eating. I showered and lotioned and oiled my body then got straight in bed, I'm sleeping in my favorite pair of lace panties and a bra tonight. I have already said good night to Mariah, as I lay in bed I mentally give myself a pat on the back for making sure we had all our new furniture delivered before we got here. As I start to fall asleep I feel the covers being ripped off my body and my eyes widened in shock  as I see what I believe to be a man with a Ghost-Face mask on. I then hear him say "get the fuck out of bed now Dallas". Something about his voice leaves no room for argument , also I see he is holding a knife. So I do as told and get out of bed.

I stood there shocked, as he slammed my small frame against the wall hard. My breath came out labored as I felt his cold large hands roam my body leaving goosebumps along my skin. He then placed his hand around my throat as my breath quickened I closed my eyes tightly when I felt the cold blade placed against my skin.

My panties became soaked as I heard the blade slice through my favorite pair of lace panties my pussy throbbed desperately needing some relief. Then I hear him say to me "you needy little slut, get on your fucking knees now!"

He didn't have to tell me twice,I dropped to my knees like a catholic school girl in mass. I look up at him and he tilts his masked face to the side and I hear a chuckle and hear a zipper as well as pants drop. As I look before me my heart jumps down to my ass and my eyes widened as I look at his long thick cock in front of me. It has to be at least eleven in a half inches and it's thick as fuck to, he then pulls my bonnet off my head grabbing my hair tightly and says "open your fucking mouth wide and suck my cock like the cock sucking slut I know you are baby". I sigh quietly and open my mouth sliding his cock down my throat and proceed to put Jada Fire, Tiana Trump and Lacey Duvall to shame.

All that can be heard is his moans and my slurping around his cock as he proceeds to fuck my face. Spit drips down my now wet chest and my panties are completely soaked at this point, I feel his cock start to twitch and I place one of my hands on his balls and massage them as I lightly tug on them as well and hear him say "fuck yes baby shallow all of me taste how good daddy taste". he then stills and groans loudly and I feel his warm cum slowly slide down my throat I shallow all of the rest as he removes his cock from my throat.

As I try to catch my breath he then pulls me up by my neck and removes his mask, and I'm met with the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. He smiles at me and says " Dallas, I'm Caleb Maystone, and you are mine, now get on the bed and spread your slutty legs for daddy".

Ok ....how did I do????

Ghost-Face's name is Caleb....

Questions....comments.....emotional outburst????

I was listening to you make me sick by pink as I was writing this chapter lmao

Caleb/Ghost-face