Don't Be Ridiculous

(Preview!)

"Of course it is, moron! Stay there and wait like a good little boy! We'll bring you back a ticket to the Winter Cup!" Hyuga yelled, the team going back on the court.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

The team was back on the court after their timeout. Kiyoshi sat beside Riko while you were at the edge of the bench. Now it was for Mitobe to take Kiyoshi's place.

5 minutes and 29 seconds left until the game is over.

Seirin - 55

Kirisaiki Daiichi - 60

Izuki had the ball and passed it to Kagami, Kuoko changed the course of the ball to get it to Hyuga.

Hyuga went to shoot a three but missed, "So close...!" The first years on the bench spoke.

'With Tetsu-kun able to change the course of the ball on his own, we're able to get our passes in. But without Hyuga's threes, we can't close the gap even if we get out of their spider web.' You held your hands together, before going back to writing data.

"Riko..." Kiyoshi started, making the coach look over at the center.

"I'm sorry for talking to you like that." Kiyoshi apologized for what he said before.

Riko only smiled, shaking her head, "I understand how you feel. The reason the damage to the rest of the team has been so light against such a violent is because you protected them, Teppei. Hyuga and the others will handle the rest."

You smiled seeing the two reconcile after that little dispute, 'It is nice to have someone like Kiyoshi-san to protect our team.'

"Mitobe!" Hyuga yelled at the silent center, the male trying to keep one of the opposing players at bay while Hyuga went for the basket.

But Hanamiya was there to stop him, "You think you can do anything without Kiyoshi?" His words struck a nerve in Hyuga.

"Who's next after that piece of junk?" The malicious player taunted.

"I'm going to get you, Hanamiya. I promise you won't get away with this!" Hyuga stated, going to get past him.

"Hyuga!" Tsuchida smiled when seeing Hyuga get pumped up, "Captain!" The first years yelled.

But Hanamiya was faster to get the ball out of Hyuga's hands. The ball was about to go out of bounds making the two captains run to get it.

"Out of bounds! White ball!"

Kiyoshi was the one who picked the ball up, the two had a silent stare-down. Hanamiya went back to his part of the court as he found it to be useless to stay at the place where he was since it was Seirin's ball.

Izuki came up to the two and slapped Hyuga's shoulder. Kiyoshi gave Izuki the ball as Hyuga started to walk away.

Izuki prepared to pass the ball, but Hyuga ran from Hanamiya so he wouldn't be blocked by him.