Tell Me

"How did this happen...?!"

"Please, somebody..."

"Somebody answer me!"

(2 hours earlier.)

Riko, you and the team were seen at the stadium, ready to get back to their homes to rest after such a tiring game, "Okay. Everyone's ready, right? Let's go." Riko spoke to the team.

"Crap..." Hyuga held his face, "I can't believe I fell asleep in a locker room in the middle of winter."

Izuki stepped up next to Hyuga, "Winter can be so uncool."

Hearing the pun got the captain to be agitated, "You're the one who's uncool."

"We'd better make sure we don't catch colds," Kiyoshi advised the team.

"Hold on, aren't you forgetting something important?" Koganei questioned the group, "Let's celebrate our victory!"

"We can't do that!" Hyuga yelled, "What...?!" Koganei was seen as saddened they couldn't celebrate.

"Our second game is the day after tomorrow! From the third game on, we've got matches every day! Even if we win, there's no time to celebrate!" Hyuga scolded Koganei, reminding him of their schedule.

Riko and you were seen taking Koganei's suggestion in thought, "That sounds like a good idea. Let's go get dinner together. What do you think, (Y/N)-chan?"

"Mhm!" You gave a nod, "I think it's a great idea."

"What?" The team all looked at the women in slight surprise at them agreeing.

"Your recovery is important too. So you need to eat properly and get plenty of sleep." Riko stated.

"Either way, we intended to research our next opponent." Kiyoshi agreed.

"Where, though? Eating out is expensive." Hyuga asked where they were to eat if they wanted to celebrate.

"My place is so far," Riko mumbled.

"My place isn't even in this area...But I know who lives near here!" You smiled before pointing towards Kagami.

"My place is nearby," Kagami confirmed your statement.

The team grew silent before Hyuga spoke, "What?"

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"Let's go!" You were seen dragging Kagami ahead to his home, "W-Woah! H-Hey, (Y/N)! I just finished a game here!"

Upon finding Kagami's home, the team were all shocked at how big the house was.

"It's..."

"It's huge!"

Kagami dropped his game, and you placed yours near his and Kuroko's, "Come on in." Kagami told the others.

"Yay! Kagami-kun? Do you still have that one video game we played last week?" You asked, searching for the said game.

"Yeah, it's in the opposite draw that it was supposed to be. I kind of cleaned around a bit last time you were here." Kagami answered.