"Would You Mind Doing That Once More?" Part 2

It was the morning of a new day at Teiko Middle School.

Kuroko was seen doing his daily duties as a student, throwing away a bin full of trash found in the yard of the school.

"Hey, Tetsu!"

The light blue-haired male placed the bin down, to see Aomine in his gym clothes, "Want to head to practice together?"

"But—" Kuroko tried to protest since he was supposed to be doing his daily duties.

"Who cares about that?" Aomine waved him off.

"CATCH HIM!"

You were seen tackling the dark blue-haired male to the ground, "WOAH!"

Kuroko flinched in slight fear to see the display. He's never seen you this energetic.

A net soon was wrapped around Aomine after you got him on the ground, "Aomine, we're not finished cleaning." Someone scolded him.

Kuroko looked even more surprised to see someone with a net to catch Aomine.

"Yeah, but...hey! Midorima, what is this?!" Aomine was seen being dragged in the net, wriggling like a fish out of water.

"Today's lucky item," Midorima replied.

"That's not what I meant! Hey! (N/N) help me out here!" Aomine yelled.

"Nope! I asked him to come get you, knowing you. You'll just run away from me!" You pouted slightly before crossing your arms, "Humph! But this is a good chance for a funny photo of you!" You smirked, taking a bunch of photos of Aomine being in Midorima's lucky item.

"Don't you dare! Delete them!" Aomine shouted at you.

"Nope! I'm sending them to Momoi-chan!" You grinned.

"See you, soon, Tetsu-kun! Well in the gym if you need anything!" You smiled at the light blue-haired boy.

I didn't think Aomine and I would become friends in the slightest. But here we are, calling each other in a friendly way with (Y/N)-san in the mix.

"I'm thinking of quitting the basketball team."

Those words shocked Aomine to the bone, "What...? But you've been practicing so hard! You even said you wanted to be on the first string! (N/N) was there, too! She was cheering you on, no?"

"But I'm not cut out for it. I've seen you and others in the string play. I've heard a lot of stories. I just don't think...I don't think I'm good enough." Kuorko clenched a fist in anger.

You were seen getting some changed and clean towels from the laundry room for the basketball players.

"(L/N)." You heard a voice and turned to see Akashi, Midorima, and Murasakibara.

"Oh! Akashi-san! Shin-kun! Atsu-kun! What a surprise! What brings you here?" You smiled at the three boys.

"Please do not call me that, (Y/N)-san. It's embarrassing." Midorima was seen blushing slightly but was able to keep it under control while adjusting his glasses.

"Huh?" You titled your head at that, "But I think it's a cute nickname! It suits you! And I told you to drop the 'san' already. I'm not that special." You waved him off.

"I-I guess I could let you have my permission, then..." he mumbled, giving in to your persuading.

"Yay! Thanks!" You cheered before feeling Murasakibara lift the basket from your hands, "Atsu-kun! You don't need to."