What A Fucking Joke

"Eh, Satoru~" A male with long black hair tied up in a bun, greets.

Another male, but this time with short and messy white hair could be seen with a playful grin on his lips.

"Suguru, hello~!" The white-haired male greeted back as he walked up to his soulmate with sparkles surrounding his figure.

Two red strings each could be seen between the duo's ring fingers. One connected with the two males and the second string...the two didn't know who it was connected to, and they wanted to know who it was so that they could give their soulmate all of the attention and love they wanted to share.

Bright blue eyes brightened and shimmered with hope. "Do you think we'll find our other half today?" Gojo asks as he places his hands behind his head.

Geto shrugged his shoulders as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, slouching over. "Who knows," he replied.

Gojo childishly pouted. "I wanna find our other half. I wanna spoil 'em!" He complained.

Geto scoffed and rolled his eyes at his lover. "They're probably not even in Tokyo," he points out.

Gojo sticks his tongue out in disappointment. "Bleh, that's so uncool."

The raven-haired male stared at his childish lover and soulmate with an amused look on his face, not noticing a figure was looking over at him and Gojo with a look of disinterest and unenthusiastic on their face.

This said figure wasn't in any mood to be introduced to their 'soulmates' that they clearly didn't want to be introduced to.

A sigh left the figure's lips as they watched the light turn red, causing cars to stop and allow the pedestrian to walk over to the other side of the street to get to their destination that they needed to get to.

A set of (E/c) hues stared forward, ignoring Geto and Gojo as their owner walked by them.

"Hold up, Satoru, you're going to trip!" Geto scolded his lover, watching as the white-haired male fooled around as the two of them walked by a male with (H/c) locks styled in (H/s).

"I'm not gonna fall, see-!" Gojo's eyes widened as he stepped on the pavement wrong.

Geto's eyes widened a bit as he reached out for his lover, just for a (S/c) hand to snatch Gojo's wrist.

"Be careful next time, idiot," the (H/c)-haired figure scoffed.

The trio stared at one another when they all felt their red strings tug at one another.

'Two... So these two are my soulmates?' The unnamed male thought, before turning away.

Geto was the first one to snap out of his surprise when he realized that he and Gojo had found their missing piece.

"Wait!" Geto called out, reaching a hand out in the (H/c)-haired male's direction, just to miss by an inch.

Gojo snapped out of his mesmerized and surprised state when he realized what had just happened.

"Did our missing piece just..." Gojo trails off, his eyes widening behind a pair of sunglasses he was wearing.

Geto nods his head. "Save you from your stupidity? Yeah," he breathed out.

"Rude!" Gojo complained.

Geto and Gojo looked at each other before deciding to chase their soulmate to find out who he was, and where he's been at this whole time.

✧˖*°࿐

The (H/c)-haired male stared at his (S/c) hand that had two strings on it with a small frown tugging at his lips as he decided to drop his hand off to his side with distaste.

"Soulmates? What a fucking joke."