The Festival

The night of the festival had arrived, and the (L/n) family could be seen standing at the entrance waiting for something or someone.

(Y/n) had his arms crossed over his chest while (S/n) and (B/n) had a hold of the yukata that he was wearing seeing as (M/n) had ordered them to either hang onto him or her as they waited, so they decided to hang on to him for the meantime.

The said (H/c)-haired male was getting a little tired and irritated since he didn't know who they were waiting for, and his mother or siblings weren't telling him a single thing.

Before he could even say anything, (Y/n)'s eyes landed on a very familiar pair, immediately taking notice of how he, Geto, and Gojo were all wearing matching yukatas for the night.

"There you boys are!" (M/n) said happily.

"You both are here now, yay!" (S/n) said excitedly.

"Sorry about that, Mrs. (L/n)," Geto apologized. "Gojo wouldn't hurry up in the bathroom until I had to drag him personally out of it."

Gojo scoffed but said nothing as his and Geto's eyes landed on (Y/n)'s figure.

Their eyes widened a bit when they realized the muscles that the other male had peeking out of the long sleeves from the yukata.

"(S/n) and (B/n) all want to go play some games, so I'm going to leave you three by yourselves. So, act responsibly, okay?" (M/n) says as the named children released their hold from (Y/n) and headed over to her side.

Geto nodded his head in understanding. "I'll keep a watchful eye," he reassured the older woman in front of him.

(M/n) smiled sweetly. "Have fun you three," she tells the trio before getting dragged off by her young children.

Geto, Gojo, and (Y/n) all stand by each other, watching the three (L/n)'s left their sights from a distance.

(Y/n) looked at the other two males and sighed softly. "Looks like we're all matching," he says when he notices that their yukatas are indeed matching.

Geto chuckled lightly and smiled. "Yeah, I hope you don't mind," he replied in an apologetic tone.

(Y/n) shook his head as he looked over at the two males. "No worries," he reassured.

The (H/c)-haired male couldn't lie though, Geto and Gojo both look good in the yukatas that they were wearing for the night.

But then again, those two looked good in anything that they wore.

"So... Is there anything that you two wanna do? We have little over an hour until the festival releases the fireworks for tonight," (Y/n) decides to ask.

Gojo hummed as he thought.

Geto just shook his head. "Anything is fine with me," he answered.

"How about one of those games where we knock down an object to win a prize?" Gojo spoke up.

Geto and (Y/n) looked over at the white-haired male, listening to the idea that he had given.

(Y/n) thought over the idea for a moment or two before nodding his head in agreement.

"C'mon, let's go find one."

The three soulmates stayed close to one another since they didn't want to get lost in the crowd seeing as it was filled to the brim with people pushing and brushing past them.

Both Geto and Gojo had the urge to hold onto (Y/n)'s hands but brushed it away since they didn't know if the male would be comfortable with it.

All they could do was keep close to their (H/c)-haired soulmate while keeping an eye on each other.