Advice

"Do you really think that Masamichi would have any sort of advice with soulmates?" Gojo asked as he scoffed lightly, crossing his arms over his chest while looking over at Geto.

Geto smiled as he chuckled. "Well, he did have a soulmate... So, he should hopefully give us some sort of advice," he answered.

Gojo groaned in annoyance as he dropped his arms to his sides.

It had already been less than twenty-four hours since the duo had seen their (H/c)-haired soulmate, and they honestly wanted to see the male again even though they had seen him yesterday.

"Do you think that (Y/n) is falling for us, Suguru?" Gojo decided to ask as he looked over at his raven-haired boyfriend and soulmate.

Geto thought for a bit before sending an apologetic smile to his lover. "Sorry, Satoru. I can't tell, but I've noticed he seems more comfortable around us these past few weeks we've known each other," he answered.

Gojo huffed out but said nothing else as he and Geto looked around for their teacher, Masamichi.

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling of the room with a distant look on his face, a quiet sigh escaping his lips as he ran a single hand through his hair which made him brush back the loose strands of (H/c) that once framed his face.

A soft knock captured his attention from the open bedroom door which caused him to look over in confusion before taking notice of his mother.

(M/n) walked into her son's room and warmly smiled at him. "Are you alright?" She asked.

(Y/n) sat up and turned to face his mother.

"Hey, Mom... How did you know that Dad was the one for you?" He asked.

(M/n) stared at her son in surprise but chuckled as she sat down at the end of his bed and faced her oldest child.

"How did I know your father was the one? Well, I think it was the second that we kissed at the festival that I realized that he was the one for me," she answered as she placed a hand on her chin so that she could think about it.

"The same festival that's coming up?" (Y/n) asked, somewhat surprised.

(M/n) nodded her head, confirming what her son had asked.

(Y/n) brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, just to stuff his face.

"What the hell am I supposed to do then?" (Y/n) muttered quietly.

(M/n) continued to smile at her son, taking notice of how he was toward his two soulmates now.

"Well..." She trailed off.

✧˖*°࿐

"Teacher!" Gojo hollered, grabbing Masamichi's attention.

"Geto. Gojo," Masamichi says, raising an eyebrow at the two males. "What do you two want?" He asks.

Geto and Gojo stood in front of their teacher as they stared at the male.

"We were wondering if you had any advice for us," Geto answers.

Masamichi crossed his arms across his chest. "This is about your guys' soulmate, isn't he?" He questioned.

"Yep," Gojo casually confirmed.

"What would you guys like to know?" Masamichi asked.

"We were wondering what would be the best place to have a date," Geto explained.

Masamichi stared at his two students for a few silent moments. "Have you guys thought about going to the festival that's being held at the end of the week?" He asks.

Gojo and Geto shared a look, feeling awkward between the two of them.

Masamichi sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You didn't think about that, did you?"

"No..." Geto and Gojo said in sync.

Masamichi stared at the males before him in silent disappointment.

"Then take him."

✧˖*°࿐

(M/n) stared at her son before deciding to speak.

"Then take them."