Stuffed Animals For Two

(Y/n) stared at the building before him, unsure if he should be surprised or not when he realized that he, Geto, and Suguru were all standing in front of an arcade for today's supposed date.

With a sigh, he headed inside with the other two males following right behind him.

"Sorry," Geto apologized which made (Y/n) look over at the raven-haired male.

"Don't worry," (Y/n) had reassured him.

Geto gave the (H/c)-haired male a relieved smile when he saw how (Y/n) didn't seem to mind the option Gojo had decided to choose.

Yes, he might've given it as an option, but he didn't think that Gojo would pick it as their next date spot!

Gojo grinned. "I'll go buy the tokens, you two go find a game to play," he says before walking off to a token slot that was near the counter.

Geto and (Y/n) shared a look but decided to follow the white-haired male's words anyway seeing as they didn't have a say in buying their tokens when they had the money for it.

(Y/n) watched as Geto's eyes landed on a claw machine that had multiple remaining stuffed animals behind the glass.

He could see a familiar distant feeling of want, dance around in Geto's eyes.

This caused the (E/c)-eyed male to sigh quietly as he and Geto headed over to the said claw machine.

It didn't take long for Gojo to catch up with the duo and also noticed how his raven-haired lover was staring at a specific stuffed animal in the claw machine.

"I'm back~," Gojo says which captures his two soulmates' attention.

"Took you long enough," (Y/n) replied with a slight shake of his head.

Gojo pouted playfully despite having a smile on his lips.

Geto rolled his eyes but smiled softly in amusement as he saw his two soulmates get along together.

"So, you were looking at that black panther plush, weren't you... Suguru?" Gojo asked as he eyed his raven-haired lover in the corner of his eyes that were currently behind a set of black sunglasses.

(Y/n) watched the two males in front of him bicker for a few seconds before Gojo decided to start up the claw machine with a token.

The sound of the claw jerking into action was heard.

Gojo kept his eyes on both the claw and the plushie that Geto wanted from the machine, the tip of his tongue poking out from the corner of his lips as he concentrated.

Geto and (Y/n) watched as Gojo led the claw over to the black panther plush that was sitting upward, waiting to be picked up and won.

Just for Gojo to fail.

Geto deadpans despite a chuckle leaving his lips.

Gojo pouted and sulked, but decided to try a few more times.

Just to fail even those.

"Rigged! This machine is rigged!" Gojo complained.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes at the male's childish antics before deciding to try the claw machine himself.

"Here, let me try," the (H/c)-haired male says.

"Hm? Oh, sure."

Gojo hands over a few tokens to (Y/n).

Geto and Gojo now stood beside each other as they watched their soulmate start up the machine once more.

"The black panther, right?" (Y/n) muttered as he moved the claw to where the plush was.

The claw dangled and swayed above the stuffed animal for a few seconds before slowly coming to a stilling stop.

Pressing the red button that belonged to the joystick, the claw slowly made its way downward and grasped onto the black panther around its fake fur and head.

Geto and Gojo's eyes widened with anticipation and surprise when they saw that (Y/n) was able to get the stuffed animal with ease.

The claw made its way to the shoot and dropped the plush into it.

Crouching down, (Y/n) grabbed and took it out to show it to them.

"Here you go," (Y/n) finally says as he hands the black panther plush over to Geto.

Geto's face became flustered as he now held the stuffed animal in his hands. "Thanks," he replied.

Seeing this, Gojo became a bit jealous so he quickly threw an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"Ooh~ Are you able to get that snow leopard there?" Gojo asks, pointing out the stuffed animal he was talking about.

(Y/n) and Geto sweatdropped when they saw that Gojo had become jealous.

The (H/c)-haired male then looked at the stuffed animal that Gojo was pointing at.

The plush was lying on its side, a pair of bright blue eyes staring right back at him.

That's when (Y/n) realized that the snow leopard and black panther stuffed animals must've been a set pair.

"I guess I could get you it," (Y/n) mumbled as he entered another token into the machine to play it again.

✧˖*°࿐

About two or so hours have gone by since, and it honestly didn't even feel like that time had passed.

Geto and Gojo could be seen sitting at a table inside a small, but homely cafe with their respective stuffed animals on their lap.

(Y/n) was heading over to the table with the food and drinks that they ordered for themselves.

The two males were against (Y/n) buying them anything since they were the ones who had planned this day out for all three of them and didn't want their (H/c)-haired male to buy them anything for that reason.

But, of course, (Y/n) forced them to go sit down while he got them all something.

"Here you guys go," (Y/n) said as he handed out the drinks and pastries to the two males.

Gojo huffed. "You didn't have to. Suguru and I were the ones who planned this out."

(Y/n) rolled his eyes as he sat down. "I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to," he replied before taking a sip of his drink.

Geto and Gojo stared at their soulmate, taking notice of how he was starting to warm up to them.

Gentle smiles appeared on their lips as they decided not to say anything else or they'd probably have to drop back to square one on needing to get (Y/n) used to their presence again.

But the three could agree on one thing.

That today was enjoyable.