Meeting mikey?

You watch as koko left to go into the big majestic building, as he went through the doors you laid down and thought.

Y/n💭: Should have I accepted? Maybe I should go in nah it's to late now..

You thought as you reached up for nothing and turned to lay on your side.

You got up and grabbed your bottle of water and took a sip from it, the next thing you know. You drunk the whole bottle.

Y/n: damn it I have to pee... they wont mind right..? Meh when you have to go you have to go..

You said getting out of the car and going up to the glass doors.

S1(Security 1): miss, I'm afraid we can't let you in.

He said blocking your entrence.

Y/n: please sir, I have to use the bathroom!

You said doing the pee dance..

He looks at you before sighing and leading you to the bathroom. As you finish using the bathroom you hear some muffled noises.

Koko: who's in there, Leo.

S1(Security 1): A young lady, she had to use the bathroom.

Koko: ah so she came in after all.

He said smirking at the guy.

Koko: leave her to me I'll wait for her, go continue guarding the door with Lee-Han.

S1:Ok

You were internally panicking.

Y/n: wait no God said not to worry I must not worry..

You said taking a deep deep breath before washing your hands and opening the door.

Y/n: hello kokonoi.

Koko: call me koko N/n.

He said sticking out his tongue and grabbing your wrist.

Y/n: hey stop it!

He didn't listen and only dragged you to a pair of big doors and walked in as you kept saying "hey let me go!" Or "I'm supposed to be waiting in the car for the Haitani brothers!"

Koko: hey little old Ran, you know her?

He said taking his hand and squishing your cheeks together.

Ran: Y/n? We told you to wait in the car?

Y/n: i had to use the bathroom and when I came out he dragged me here!

You said loudly staring straight at Ran not bothering looking at the other men.

?; who the h*ll is she! You got some nerves woman!

You simply look at the man and give him a 'good' look and cringe(basically calling him ugly)

?: hey bi**h do you know who we are! Stop looking at me like that?

Y/n; im afraid i don't know who any of your are besides Ran and Rindo?

You said politely but confused making all the men look at each other. You glare over all the men studying their faces.

You were almost done when you came in contact with a pair of dull tired lifeless eyes making your eyes widen.

Y/n: are you okay??

You said concerned walking over to the Tired-looking man and cupping his face with your hands.

?: mikey-

Y/n: so your Mikey?

You said moving closer to his face causing his face to turn a little pink.