Spin off 3#

You and hina come out from the little nursery she had built for her baby(no it doesn't have any colors beside grey, white, and yellow and a wood baby crib with a cream colored mattress.)

The 2 men look stiff, like they were trying to act normal.

Y/n: whats up with you guys?

You lean down a little and look at them with a suspicious face, and hina just looks at them.

Hina: You guys were spying on our conversation weren't u!

She didn't yell, she just spoke kinda loud. You and Hina went on to scold both the men for "invasion of privacy". And how they should respect 'personal' conversations that have nothing to do with them.

You and Mikey said bye to the couple and went on y'alls way home.

Y/n: learn to respect someone's privacy, Mikey. You don't see me spying on you and your gangs meetings, or private conversations you have on the phone.

He just sat through all the scolding you did as he drove you and him home. He just listened, didn't talk back or argue back. When you guys came back home, all he said was.

Mikey: sorry, you know what they say. Curiosity kills the cat..

You sigh as he shrugged, yes indeed curiosity got the best of the blonde.

Y/n: whatever just remember, if you keep acting like this you'll never be mature enough. Be responsible and maybe just maybe we'll be like Hina and Takemichi.

He knew exactly what you was signaling at and nodded his head as his eyes shimmered, ignoring the fact you called him un-mature and irresponsible. He immediately ran inside the house leaving you outside dumb found.

Y/n: seriously, could even walk with me inside? Idiot. I don't even know why I gave him a chance.

You said in your mind, but then a thought or a few appeared, you loved Mikey for him. That man who was sweet to you, loving, kinda, brought you flowers, chocolates, everything you asked for. He was... perfect for you, he was unqiue, one of a kind. Childish yet mature, sweet yet deadly, kind yet mean, but at the end of the day, you loved how he was so nice to you no matter what, and never failed to live up to you expectations of 'the most perfect, most handsome husband ever'.

You walk inside the house and saw him cooking, yes he knows how to cook, he's just... lazy, he knows how to do a lot of stuff, but he's lazy. Realizing what he's doing you chuckle and walk over.

Y/n: what chu making?

You glance at his ingredients and smile, he's making your favorite food F/F. He was going to try to prove to you he can and will be an amazing father if you and him have a baby.

You go and sit on the couch enjoying your break from always making breakfast, dinner or simply a snack. You put on your favorite tv show and kick back and relax will Mikey does the 'hard' work.

Mikey: im done, stay on the couch I'll bring it to you.

You say okay to his words while he gets a plate for you ready and he even made himself a plate. He went and handed you your plate and some water, he did the same for himself and even watched your tv show with you. He never was fond over it but always watched it with you even before this 'challenge' you presented him with. (Tbh can you tell I feel uncomfortable talking about pregnancy, like idk what wrong with me it's js, wow, IMA GIRL BTW SO ITS NOT HATE TOWARDS PREGNANT WOMAN😭)

Anyway let's continue, you and Mikey wind up falling asleep and leaning on the right side of the couch and he leaned on you. The plates and water were on the coffee table since you and him got done eating and drinking.
————————————————————————

Later

You and Mikey woke up to someone unlocking the front door.

Ren: Surprise! We're here to visit!

Kasey: omg, like such a big house. Can you guys buy me a new phone?

She said plopping down on you and Mikey's couch.

Kasey: so comfy!

Your mom walked in after them with ingredients(she's about to make a meal), and putted the bag of ingredients on the kitchen counter.

Mom: I know it's a little late right now, but I want to cook a meal here.

She said with a smile and looked amused at the sight of you and Mikey cuddling together. But seeing Kasey ruining the moment she made her help with diner.

After some hours of being Ren, Kasey and mom being at your house. You all including Mikey enjoyed the meals she made, she made Baos, Taiyakis, Tacos, and F/F. You were enjoying your family's company after being away from them for so long. Mikey saw this and felt bad for keeping you away from your family despite it not being his fault.

Mikey and ren were getting along quite well, i mean Ren is in bonten after all? Its only necessary that he gets along with his boss. Ren did fully give his support for your relationship with Mikey, not because it has any effects on him, it does tho by the way, but because he saw that Mikey made you happy!

I feel like making a date scene but next spin off will most likely be a time skip AND the very last spin off for this story sadly. I enjoyed ever bit of making this story! It will always be my favorite one.

————————————————————————

Thanks for reading!

God bless you all, have a nice day or night!❤️