Spin off 2#

Title:Our home<3. Part 2

You and Mikey were standing in front of the big house that was planned for you guys to get. Inside there're 2 kitchens, 1 big living room, 3 bathrooms, a spa room, 5 bedrooms, 1 study room/office, and a theater room.

Y/n: this is perfect... I wonder where the tour person is.

You look at Mikey before you and him head inside. You were stunned, it looked so pretty.. Silverton Oak wood flooring and beige walls with a white trim. This was the living room.

Tourer: welcome mr. And mrs. Sano.

He bowed at you 2 before introducing himself.

Elijah: my name is Elijah, yes I'm a foreigner please don't hold that against me. I'm more than happy to give you a tour.

You smile at him before nodding and letting him continue the tour.

————————————————————————————
After the tour

You and Mikey agreed to get the house, it's massive landscaping is enough for you and Mikey.

Elijah: this would be a perfect home for you newly weds if you want to have a lot of kids.

Your cheeks turned red before Mikey nodded.

You and Mikey officially bought the house and he bought it with cash. (Slay Mikey show off your wealth🔥💅)
————————————————————————————
Now y'all r chilling on the floor buying furniture for y'all's newly bought house. Yes your helping pookie, He ordered the furniture and its expected to come tomorrow,
For now you and Mikey will stay in a nearby Hotel.

Y/n: Mikeyyy, im so happy! This is like a big step for us!

Mikey nodded at you and continue to be on his phone. This makes you mad cuz he ain't giving you attention.

Y/n: Mikey! Mikey!! What's so important that you can't pay attention to me? You asked Neutrally.

He showed you his phone, it was on instagram of Ran and Maria, yes there actually having a bby now.(🥹) "AHH-I'm so happy for them!"You said snatching his phone, to look at the pregnancy test she posted and how Ran and her were dressed up at a Restaurant.

Mikey: will we ever have kids? Mikey asked you leaning on your shoulder.

Y/n: OF course but not right now we need to adjust to our new house. You smile at him and he just looks at you.

Y'all's house was completely empty besides the kitchen, it had the appliances and the utensils. Let's do a time skip bc I'm lazy😍🥰

4 weeks later

You and Mikey have decorated THE ENTIRE HOUSE, it was very good(😝)

Right now you are currently in the kitchen making Breakfast cuz we js like that frfr. You finished dinner you made some Egg in a hole and some Biscuits and gravy🥶

Mikey: good morning... uhm— what's for breakfast?

Y/n: you'll see it when it's on the table hun.

He got flustered by the sweet name you called him and looked away. He gets super shy when you called him hun, he always gets flustered when you call him names like hun, babe, bby, all that good couple stuff.

He sat down at the table and waited patiently for you to get done with breakfast.

Y/n: oh yea- Mikey, Sanzu called you but you were sleeping so i answered.

He just looked at you and asked what he said.

Y/n: he said that there was someone who wouldn't give Kokonoi his money back because Kokonoi won 100,000,000k gabbling at the casino.

Mikey made a hm sound before shrugging,

Mikey: They can handle it, I'll just ask what they did later.

He said continuing to watch you make plates for you and him, he wind up getting up and offering to help, you chuckle and ask if he can get the drinks ready.

You sat down the plates on the table as he put the glasses of F/D in front of your and his plate. You both sat down close to each other laughing and joking around.

Y/n: how has your relationship been with Takemichi?

Mikey... i don't talk to him, he was only at our wedding because of you, along with the others to.

You sigh and continue to eat.

Y/n: go back and be friends with Takemichi and the others.

You and him argued over this ngl,

Y/n: fine then, I'll be friends with them. In fact I'm going over to Hinas house right now.

He putted his hands out to stop you but you slap them away.

Y/n: im very disappointed. Them are your childhood friends. Why can't you be friends with them?

He paused for a second before shrugging.

Mikey: I don't want them to get hurt, you know... my dark impulse.

Y/n: didn't you say I calmed it down? So why can't you be friends with them NOW?

He looked at you reluctant before sighing in defeat and grabbing his coat, yes yet another argument won by you— you smile at him and hold his hand.

Y/n: let's go now shall we honey?

He blushed and nodded his head and you guys were out the door on your way to Hinas house.(I don't want to change to much but I needed either Emma or hina but since I already mentioned Emma dead I had choose hina)

You knock Ont he door and are greeted with hina and Takemichi.

Hina: oh y/n-Chan— and Mikey...

She looks reluctant to let him in but you whisper "I have him under control."

Takemichi winds up coming down and talking to Mikey while you and hina share new things that happened- like how she was 3 weeks pregnant(yes they already got married even tho Takemichi didn't save everyone)

Y/n: let me know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl, I honestly can't wait to have a baby with Mikey.

You and her continue to talk

Hina: how come you and Mikey don't have a kid right now? You guys are married now.

You lean in and whisper

Y/n: hina I'm telling you, he's not ready. He's still pretty immature, I think he would be an amazing dad... but everything would be on me.

Hina immediately understood what you met and even nodded in agreement.

Hina: you should get 2 kittens, their so cute! Me and Takemichi are planning to get a puppy.

You guys kept going and going sharing news little did you know there was 4 ears listening. Taking in information on what you guys said

————————————————————————

Omg who was the 2 people listen it's like such a mystery.

End of spin off