For me, my one and only<3

You blankly stare at Mikey as he waits for your answer.

...

...

Y/n: Mikey... I just met you today.

You said looking at him as he nods his head before keeping it low.

Mikey: I don't know why.. but you... your special. I want to have you, if we get to know each other..?

He said curiously making you stutter on your words... he is nothing but 2 faces, cold to his workers and friends... but nice to you.

You smile at him and slowly nod your head.

Y/n: it wont hurt to give you a chance, but you must eat more healthier okay?

He nodded his head and smiled at you before hugging you and watching you retreat into the front doors of the apartment #4.

Kakucho: ...

Mikey: she reminds me of Emma... so sweet and always lecturing me, she's perfect. Find out everything about her... she's going to be mine. The queen of Bonten.

He said fearlessly causing Kakucho to nod his head and not say a word of disappointment towards his boss, but instead kept it to his self.

Kakucho💭: I hope you know what your doing n/n... you must not have known you were talking to the Leader of Bonten..

Kakucho then starts the car back up and takes off to go back to Bontens HQ.

————————————————————

You walk into the door of your apartment and was greeted with teases from your family.

Mom: my my, are you dating that man?

Your mom said wiggling her eyebrows

Y/n: mommmmm!!

You said groaning as you laid down on the couch, stretching your body as you turn on the TV.

Your mom chuckles before leaving to her bedroom.

Kasey: he looks rich asf, ask him to buy me a ps5 pls!!

She said making puppy eyes at you.

Y/n: no he isn't even my bf.

You said standoffish causing her to groan and walk away.

Kasey: I'm going to bed good night!

Y/n: good night!

You sat in the living room till 11 and then went to your room to go to sleep.

Y/n: Mikey... hm.

You sat on your bed thinking about Mikey's request.

Y/n: They were right but Mikey is nice but 2 faced. I'm Christian.. courting as we call it? Shall her court me?

You put your finger on your chin as you thought about it.

Y/n: he seems pretty powerful, ima look his name up.

You grab your phone and go to google and search 'Mikey'

Search: Mikey
Suggestion: Invincible Mikey

You saw photos of a teen boy with blonde length hair in a toman uniform. As you scroll through the photos, you saw a picture of the Mikey you know.

Black dull eyes and a blonde undercut, his hair looked liked like that one gang leader that you used to know..;)

Y/n: Bonten? A gang? He leads the most powerful- he's a gangster...??!!

You thought as you stare through his photos.

Y/n: should I tell mom? Should I move out? Should I still talk to him?

You pounder around before getting an idea, you are going to take a vacation month and visit your friend in Canada.

Y/n: Katie, how about I come visit you?

You asked her and she thought for a minute before speaking.

Katie: Sure but just know by the time you get here there's going to be a big festival party at my house!

Y/n: that sounds nice I want to come, and I also want to tell you something important.

Katie: why can't you tell me now?

Y/n: it's personally but I trust you and I want tot tell you in person cuz you will probably want to ask a lot of question.

————————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed❤️😌 make sure to vote and follow! ;)