𝟏𝟕.𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

"It's been a couple of days since Nalani and Noah spent their nights on the daybeds together, and since then, their relationship has only evolved

"It's been a couple of days since Nalani and Noah spent their nights on the daybeds together, and since then, their relationship has only evolved. If you see one of them, the other is not far away."

New faces came on the show, like Montel and Mal

They were in the kitchen, whipping up a snack, although it was mostly Nalani doing the cooking, and Noah was just there.

"Thanks for the help," Nalani said with a laugh, playfully feeding Noah some mangoes as he stood behind her, his arms around her waist.

"No worries, baby," Noah chuckled, and he let go of her.

Nalani hopped up onto the counter, watching as Noah moved between her legs and gazed at her with a smile.

"You want to be me so bad" Nalani teased, eyeing his white shorts that matched her own bikini.

"Yeah, I'm your biggest fan," Noah replied with a laugh but a hint of seriousness. He nuzzled his face into her neck, peppering it with kisses that made Nalani giggle while she gently stroked the back of his neck.

"Once we're out of here, we should totally get a dog," Nalani suggested out of the blue.

"What breed?" Noah inquired.

"A toy poodle. I've been obsessed with them ever since my aunt got one," Nalani said, gazing into his eyes.

"Okay, I'll buy you a toy poodle. I think its name should be Noah junior," Noah said with a chuckle.

''Ew, who wants to name their kids that ugly-ass name?" She said, pushing his head away, making Noah gasp at her jokes and tickle her, making her try to get away from him.

They were so engrossed with each other that they didn't even notice the new bomshell making her entrance in the villa who was really familiar with Nalani.

Cali.

They finally noticed her when all the islanders were in the kitchen.

Nalani turned around to see what the commotion was about when she locked eyes with Cali, who was looking at her with a smirk.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Nalani said, glaring at her.

"I'm here to find love like everybody else," Cali said, making Nalani roll her eyes.

"Do you two know each other?" Mitch asked the question that everyone was thinking.

"Yeah, I know she's my ex-best friend, the one I found in bed with my ex," Nalani said, making everyone gasp and kind of take a step back from Cali as if she had a disease.

"Love your new nose, by the way," Nalani said, walking away with Noah's hands tightly wrapped around hers.

As Noah passed by Cali, he gave her a scowl. In response, she winked at him, which made him mentally cringe, and his scowl deepened even further.

"I can't believe she's here," Nalani said, still scowling. It seemed that her scowl had not left her face since she started to breathe the same air as Cali.

"Look at her, acting all innocent," Ella chimed in, prompting the group to shift their attention toward Cali, who was engaged in laughter with Mitch.

"I hate her with all my being. We used to be best friends,she was like a sister to me," Nalani said, her voice filled with a mix of disappointment and anger.

"Those types of girls have no self-esteem for real," Tyrique said, making the group agree.

"She needs to leave," Noah said, wrapping his arms around Nalani, who snuggled closer to him.

They were still talking about how they were going to get her dumped when they noticed her coming over to them.

"Hell no, if she pulls Noah for a chat, I'm fighting her right now," Nalani said, getting ready for all possibilities.

''Can I have a chat,Lani?''She said with a sweet voice making Nalani side eye her and squeeze the hands of Noah 3 times while getting uo following Cali without a word

Nalani and Cali were around the firepit with a good distance between them because Nalani didn't know if she could contain herself.

"I can't believe you'd have the nerve to show up here after what you did," Nalani said.

"Nalani, it's been a year. People change, you know," Cali said.

"Yeah, but you didn't. If you really had, you wouldn't have followed me on this show. Stop acting like a groupie," Nalani said.

"See, that's always been the problem with you; you think that the world revolves around you," Cali said.

"Your world definitely revolves around me. You think I haven't seen you checking out Noah. First, you steal my man, two, you come on the same show as me, and three, you check out my new man. What else do you want from me, my autograph?" Nalani said.

"Stop acting like I'm a fan of yours," Cali said, getting mad.

"Well, stop behaving like one," Nalani said, also raising her voice.

"I know what I want, and I will get what I want," Cali said, looking over at Noah.

That chapter was just filler

I was writing Cali's dialogue and I was getting mad myself lol

Yall are about to hate me for what happen next 🤭

850 words