𝟗.𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

''Here's to me being in the villa,and all of you lovely people letting me crack on with your girls''Sammy said doing the toast making everyone laughs

Everybody went into different chat and Nalani was in a chat with Zach when she saw from afar Molly looking upset so she excused herself and quickly made her way to Molly and Ruchee.

''you alright babe?''She asked keeping her voice down to not attract attention and sitting down next to Molly while holding her hand.

''I'm just so mad right now''Molly whispered to her.

''I'm going to go get tissues''Ruchee said getting up.

''Honestly fuck him,you are a strong woman,he doesn't deserve your tears ''Nalani said trying to wipe Molly's tear without taking her makeup off.

''I just feel like I'm always putting people first,''Molly said.

''You don't have to feel guilty when you put yourself first and if he can't understand that, that's his problem,''Nalani said wrapping the blonde girl in a hug.

After all the girls came and hype up and comfort Molly,Nalani found herself in a chat with her favorite people in the villa Ella,tyrique and Noah in the kitchen.

''Nalani babe''Ella asked while Nalani was taking the frozen waffle out of the refrigerator

''Yeah what's up''Nalani responded

''How was the date with Sammy earlier''Ella asked

''Yeah it was nice,really cool guy and he was flirty but he is just not really my type yk''she answered while putting her waffle in the toaster.

''Yeah I feel like he is more the type of Jess''Tyrique added.

''Yeah like he is everything she described for what she wants to come in''Noah said while taking the waffles of Nalani out of the toaster so she doesn't burn herself.

''Yeah I hope that they get together ''Nalani said eating her waffle.

''what's y'all favorite artist''Tyrique asked while trying to steal Nalani's waffle making her hit his hand

''prob Dave''Noah said eating the waffle that Nalani was feeding him

''Oh yeah I like him too''Tyrique said.

''Me too I went to his concert and it was like the best night of my life''Ella said smiling.

''omg guys that's crazy,''Nalani said shocked making them confuse and asked her why

''Dave is my brother,''Nalani said

''say swear rn''Ella said with shocked

''I swear''Nalani said