𝟐𝟒.𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

3 years later

Ella observed the sunset as she sipped her drink, saying, "I still can't believe we met on Love Island

Ella observed the sunset as she sipped her drink, saying, "I still can't believe we met on Love Island."

Nalani, gazing at the Maldives beach from the restaurant terrace, responded, "I like to think we would have met anyway. I can't imagine life without you."

"Look at us, in Maldives, with our men, looking stunning," Ella said, raising her glasses, making Nalani do the same and laugh.

The boys had planned an entire trip to the Maldives for the four for two weeks without the girls knowing because they saw how stressed the girls were because of work.

"Yeah, speaking of them, why did they not want to come eat with us?" Nalani said.

"Uh, they said they had some business to take care of," Ella said, stuttering a bit.

"Oh, okay," she said, continuing to eat.

"Okay, let's go back to the villa," Nalani said, tired.

"No, let's go take a walk on the beach," Ella said, pointing to the beach in front of them.

"Nooo, let's go to the villa; my feet are hurting me," Nalani said, removing her heels.

"Please, I want to take pictures," Ella said, giving her best puppy eyes.

"Okay, let's go," Nalani said, starting to walk towards the beach, making Ella smile in happiness and quickly join her pace while wrapping her arm around Nalani's.

The girls walked on the beach, looking for a good spot for pictures, enjoying the views when they got to a secluded part of the beach.

"Do you want to take photos here?" Nalani said, looking around and finally making eye contact with Noah, who was looking at her with a smile on his face and sparkling eyes.

When she finally took her eyes away from Noah's, she noticed her surroundings. Tyrique was on the side, holding his phone, prompting Ella to quickly join him with a big smile and pull out her phone to start recording.

 Tyrique was on the side, holding his phone, prompting Ella to quickly join him with a big smile and pull out her phone to start recording

Nalani saw the big sign behind Noah, making her eyes well up in tears and cover her mouth in shock.

"Come here, baby," Noah said, making Nalani walk towards him and grab both his hands.

"Nalani Omoregi, meeting you has been the greatest blessing of my life. You're not just my best mate and girlfriend, but my soulmate. Your strength, beauty, and the countless stories you share only deepen my love for you.

With you, every moment is an adventure, and your absence makes me count down the minutes until I can see your beautiful face again. I feel so lucky to have found you, knowing that there's no one else in this world who matches my energy and personality like you do.

I promise to never stop loving you."

Noah said with a smile, then got on one knee, making Nalani cry happily.

"Will you marry me?" Noah asked, taking the little box and opening it to reveal the most gorgeous ring she had ever seen.

"Yes. Yes, I will," Nalani said, making Noah put the ring on her finger and lifting her in the air, kissing her. Tyrique and Ella cheered for them, and fireworks lit up the sky behind them.

"I love you so much," Noah said, wiping the tears from Nalani.

"I love you too, and I'm so happy for our future," Nalani replied.

Tyrique and Ella joined them, hugging and congratulating the newly engaged couple.

"I can't believe you found someone who wanted to marry you," Tyrique teased Nalani, who playfully flipped him off.

"I can't believe Ella is still with your fat head," Nalani laughed. Tyrique playfully put her over his shoulder and ran towards the water.

"Ty, stop! I was joking. Noah, help me!" she exclaimed, laughing and hitting Tyrique's back.

Reaching the water, Tyrique  threw her in, and Nalani resurfaced, grabbing him to pull him underwater. Noah and Ella joined them, and the four friends started splashing each other, laughing under the sunset of the Maldives.

Noah gently pulled Nalani towards him for an underwater kiss, making Nalani smile at her soon-to-be-husband and connect their lips in a passionate kiss. Bubbles of laughter and joy surrounded them. Tyrique and Ella, still splashing water at each other, cheered for the couple.

Nalani sat comfortably between Noah's legs on the beach, the waves providing a soothing background sound.

Noah's arms wrapped around her in their little bubble alone on the beach.

"Do you remember the day we met?" Noah said, looking at the beach while smiling.

"Yeah, I couldn't take my eyes off of you, was already obsessed with you from day one," Nalani said, making them both laugh.

"And the day we spent the night on the daybeds?" she said, smiling.

Noah nodded, his fingers tracing patterns on her thighs. "That night was so special; I still remember it like it was yesterday."

"And remember when you did my hair for the first time?" Nalani said, looking up at him.

"Yeah, and I saw you naked for the first time," he said with a cheeky smile, making Nalani laugh and playfully push him.

"And all those late-night walks, the movie nights in our apartment, and all those studio sessions with your brother – those were the moments that made me fall deeper in love with you," Noah said, kissing her cheeks.

"Let's make a promise," Nalani said, turning around and lifting her pinkie between them, making Noah wrap his around hers with a lovesick smile on his face while looking at her.

"I promise to always love you, support you, and cherish every moment with you," Noah vowed, his eyes locked onto Nalani's.

Nalani continued, "I promise to be your partner in every adventure, to share laughter in times of joy, and to stand by you through whatever challenges come our way."

With their pinkies still wrapped together, they both connected their lips to seal their promises.

The end

...

I can't believe its already the end.😔

I hope yall enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it. 🫶🏾

1000 words