Chapter 9

The end-of-year feast came. Only one problem. The dining hall was decorated in green. I would've been fine if it had been decorated in blue or yellow, maybe even red. But green? That pissed me off. Why? Slytherin had won the House Cup, and Gryffindor was in last place. Draco probably loved this fact. That's why I hated it. Luckily, I was going home soon. I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.
    That's when Dumbledore stood up. He said that he was giving out some last minute points. He gave thirty to Neville for being brave enough to stand up to us when we were putting ourselves in danger. He gave me fifty points for a combination of defeating the troll early on in the year, and helping my friends no matter what. He gave Hermione forty points for her accomplishments in getting us past the Devil's Snare. He gave Ron forty points for willingly sacrificing himself in the giant wizard's chess game so that Harry could continue. Lastly, he gave Harry fifty points for his bravery.
"So that means we have a new winner," Dumbledore announced. "Gryffindor wins!"
The whole Gryffindor house began to celebrate, while the Slytherins just grumbled.
We enjoyed our feast, without a care in the world.
We had made it. Everything was alright. Everyone was happy (except the Slytherins). We had saved the school. And tomorrow, I would be going back home. I admit, I had gotten a little homesick. I could see my other teachers again, perform in musicals, and be with my family. I could finally learn normal subjects too, and I admit, I had missed it. I wouldn't have to deal with Draco anymore, that was for sure. But I knew one thing. This wouldn't be the last time I would be in this castle. Like on Earth-14, there was more danger coming ahead. I knew the Multiverse would have more missions for me as well.

At the train station the next day, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I parted ways. They got on the train. I went to a secret spot where nobody could see me, just as a portal opened up for me to go through.
I looked back at the castle and thought, Yeah. This isn't going to be the last time I come here.
So, with my stuff, I looked back at the portal, and stepped through.
I appeared in my bedroom. Nothing had changed. It was back to the date it had been before. I took in the smells, and everything inside it. I was finally back home.

🎉 Ai terminat de citit Warped: The Sorcerer's Stone (A Harry Potter Fanfic) (Book 2) 🎉