Liam

Part 14:

Allison's POV:

"The winner is..." Liam begins, leaving all of us nervous. The knockouts were being filmed live, and got cut to commercial break.

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous!" Gabby exclaimed, stressed, like usual.
"No don't worry, we did great!" Yvonne says, desperately trying to calm a frantic Gabby down. I don't say anything, but I'm just as nervous- if not more- than Gabby. Harry told me Niall, Louis, Luke, and Calum were going to be watching from home. I obviously didn't tell anyone about this, because it would cause even more anxiety. Yvonne takes Gabby to the bathroom to try and calm her down.

"Hey Allison, can I ask you something?" Emmie asks.
"You just did." I reply, but quickly realizing Emmie looks nervous, and probably isn't time for my sass.

"But yeah, anything." I quickly say.
"What's gonna happen if Liam doesn't pick us?" She asks desperately.
"Well, then we'd go home I assume."
"But... what about the boys? Would we seriously just leave them, because who knows how often we'd see them if we got kicked off." She explains. I never thought that would happen, but I see how she's right. The only reason we even get to see them now is because they all have houses in L.A. What would happen to our relationships? Would we have to break up with them because of long distance? Would we have to move in with them, even though we've only been dating them for a short period of time? All these thoughts rush through me all at once, but I simply reply with, "I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yvonne and Gabby get back just before the commercial break ends.
The judges names light up on their chairs, signaling the end of commercial.

"I just want to say, I honestly love all of you guys. It's been incredible working with you all. But, the winner of this battle is Jeanette." Liam says.
Jeanette starts crying tears of joy, and hugs Liam. I see him mouth to us, "I'm sorry." My worst nightmare is coming true. "We got kicked off", is the only thing I'm thinking. But then I hear buttons being slammed. I look up, and see Gwen, Adam, and Blake's signs saying, "I want you!" Gabby wipes her tears away, realizing the same thing I did. "Oh. My. Gosh." Gabby says shaking. We all huddle, and try to decide who's team we want to be on. We turn astound once we have made our decision.
"We pick Team Adam!" Yvonne squeals, as she runs down the stage towards Adam, with us following.
We all hug him, as he tells us he's glad we picked him. Liam tells us he wants to go out for pizza and talk after the show, so we head to our dressing room and wait.
"Why do you think Liam didn't choose us?" Yvonne said softly. We were all still in shock about his decision. Didn't he think that it could have ruined our relationships? Doesn't he care?
"I don't know..." I sigh. "Maybe-" I start but then hear yelling.
"Guys, guys stop yelling at me! They're still on the show-" Liam. But who was yelling at him?