Text Messages

Part 8:

Yvonne's POV:

I get back to the hotel around 10:45. Oops.

"Bye Lou." I smile sweetly at him.

"Bye, love. Let's do this again sometime, yeah?" He says.

"Ok." I say, hugging him. I open the door, and Allison runs up to me.

"YOUNG LADY- WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'VE BEEN!!?? IT'S PAST YOUR CERFEW!!!" Allison shouts.

"Calm down it was just 45 minutes." I casually reply, opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.

"45 minutes you COULD HAVE spent telling me about your date!" Allison gushed, motioning for me to sit on the couch with her.

"Well, we went to the movies, and saw Ouija, and he put his arm around me! Then, we went out to eat at an Italian restaurant, and after, we went to a fro-yo place. But people saw us and we weren't disguised or anything, so the paparazzi started to swarm us. They took photos and screamed like 'Oh are you guys dating now?' And 'Louis, didn't you just break up with Eleanor? Did you dump her for Yvonne?' And so that made Louis really mad so we ran into an Aeropostale and he bought me a cute pair of jeans." I spit out.

"Someone's gonna get a boyyyy frienddddd!" Gabby runs around chanting.

"So how was your date Emmie?" I ask.

"Well... Luke asked me tone his girlfriend, but then these idiots decided to crash my date and throw water balloons on us, but then he kissed me, so AWESOME." Emmie decided.

"So, are we going into the studio tomorrow?" I ask Allison.

"Yeah, but apparently we can't sing Titanium anymore because our competitor is singing it already. So Liam's gonna let us pick a new song, and we'll practice that." Allison explains.

"Ok. We I'm going to bed. Night guys." I say, walking into my room.

I walk into the connecting bathroom and decide to take a warm shower to help become tired, because after my date, I'm very energized.
After I get out, I wrap my hair in my towel, and turn the Tv on to help me sleep. I put on Forest Gump, and attempt to fall asleep. I roll around in my bed, attempting to find a comfy spot, but fail, and go on my phone, and notice I received a group message from Liam.

Liam: Hey girls! Just reminding you to be at the studio by 8 am :)

Allison: Ok.

Gabby: Ew that's early

Liam: Ikr. Sorry. I can see if Niall can come if that would help ;)

Gabby: Shut up Liam XP

Emmie: Oh hi

Liam: Hey Emmie! Did you see what I said up there ^

Emmie: Yeah and I agree with Gabby

Yvonne: GUYS SHUT UP I'M TRYING 2 SLEEP

Gabby: Ok put your phone on Do not Disturb smart one.

So I did just that, and I still couldn't fall asleep. I picked up my phone, blown up by probably over two hundred texts, and decide to text Louis.

Yvonne: Hey

Louis: Hey love ;) I don't mind that your texting me, but don't you need to get to the studio early 2morrow?

Yvonne: yeah- I can't sleep :(