I love you

Part 10:

Emmie's POV:

As we leave to get fro-yo with Jenna, we run into Gabby's ex, Max. Gabby, Max and I all went to the same elementary and middle school, so we've known him for a while. They dated for a while, and broke up recently because they never had time to see each other. Max pulls Gabby to the side to talk to her, and she tells us she'll meet us there. We walk out and we go to a Sweet Frog near by. Allison gets some boring vanilla flavored yogurt with these little fruit balls that make me want to throw up, and some granola. Yvonne, Jenna and I get chocolate, mint, and vanilla yogurt with practically every topping known to humanity. We pay, and sit down.

"So Jenna- how's everything?" I ask.
"Good, everyone at home misses you guys,"She says. "So tell me about you're guys' relationships!" Jenna gushes.
"Well, currently I am dating Harry Styles," Allison begins.
"And I'm dating Louis," Yvonne continues.
"And I'm dating Lukey-Pookey!" I squeal.
"You know, we could set you up with Ashton if you want...." Allison suggests.
"Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer if he wasn't forced into liking me." Jenna laughs, taking a small bite from her chocolate yogurt.

I look at the time, and begin to worry about Gabby. Is she ok? Should I text her? I decide I should, and just ask where she is. I continuously check my phone, worried.

"Emmie are you ok?" Jenna questions.
"Um am I the only one worried about where Gabby currently is?" I ask.
"Oh shit she should be here by now!" Yvonne screams.
"I SWEAR IF MAX DOES ANYTHING TO HER I WILL SLIT HIS THROAT." Allison screams.

Where is Gabby?

Niall's POV:

After the girls sing, I try to find Gabby backstage. I look everywhere, even in their dressing room, and I can't find them. I finally find Gabby. But she's kissing another guy.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Gabby squeals, trying to push the guy away. I run up to them, and push him off.

"What right do you have to be making out with my freaking girlfriend?" I scream at him. Gabby's in tears, and I hug her.

"She was my girlfriend first, and she still loves me!" He says.

"MAX I D-DON'T L-LOVE Y-YOU!" She stutters out, crying.

"Come on, babe. I know you're just dating this ass to make me jealous. It worked, and I'm here so we can get back together."

"F**k off!" I scream at him. He shoves me, trying to get to Gabby, and I punch him. It quickly becomes a full-on fight, and I'll give it to him, he's pretty damn strong.

"Oh my gosh I'm getting security I don't want you getting hurt Niall." She says as she runs to a door. She runs back with a bulky man who pushes Max and I apart.

"What is going on here?" The security guard demands.

"Well, I was just trying to find my girlfriend here, and then I saw this douche making out with her." Niall explains with blood dripping from his face.

"Oh my gosh you're bleeding!" Gabby cries, running up to me.

"Well, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The guard says, pulling Max out a back door. Max stuck his middle finger up at me while he was being dragged out. What an ass.

Gabby cries, and I just hug her. We eventually leave, and a limo takes us to some place called Sweet Frog. While we are in the car, Gabby explains to me what happened.

"So basically he asked if he could talk to me, and I said he could. The girls headed out for Sweet Frog, and he first congratulated me about how good of a singer I was. I thanked him, and told him I should probably go. He was like, 'But wait one more thing.' And then I said 'What?' And he leaned in and started like making out with me. I tried kicking him, and pushing him off me, but he didn't care. And Niall when I saw you, I thought you'd be mad at me and think I was the one who kissed him and I promise I didn't because I would never do that because I love you and-"

"Wait... You... Love me?" My heart begins beating hard.
She slaps her hand over her mouth. "Um... I mean... If you don't love me back.... Then um... That's ok-" I cut her off by leaning in and kissing her. When we get there, I break the kiss and say,

"Gabrielle, I love you more than anything in the world."

A/N
Hi everyone! I just want to let you know that I would have posted like two days ago, but I had like these Science Fair project notes that were due the next day and I like left it ALL to the last minute so I had to stay up until like 1:30 and then my stupid Netflix wasn't working and like I need my Netflix to fall asleep but anyway, I hope you liked the chapter!
Comment your favorite fro-yo flavor! Mine is the Oreo one :)
I'm like obsessed with Oreos by the way so like if any of you ever meet me in real life then if you bought me Oreos I'd love you forever which I already do but you know what I mean jelly bean :)
~gabby