"How much of it did you see?"

Tw:
Angst
Soukoku
Fluff?
Vulgar language
Dazai actually feeling things (scary ik..)

—a few days later—

Dazai finally went into work, he realised he forgot the locked USB box, he knew it'd be extremely hard to break into, but knowing the ADA's nosey asses, they probably already opened it. (With help of Kenji of course.)

dazai walked in with all eyes on him, some worried, some disappointed, some disgusted

Kunikida: "dazai, we opened the box with the USB inside."

Dazai's eyes widened, he felt something he'd never felt before, fear. What was this? It was taking over his body, he felt something else unusual, guilt; he's never felt such feeling before, the only feelings he felt were:anger, emptiness, adrenaline thrill. He felt..like he didn't belong? All eyes were on him. He couldn't muster up anything to say

"I - what did you see?"

He (dazai) cleared his throat. He was nervous? He hoped they didn't see the video, he could deal with all the crimes he'd committed, but the video. He had kept his past hidden for years, was this how it was gonna all blurt out? He didn't want them to pity him, he didn't deserve pity. He was a heartless killer, killers never change, well; most. He hasn't changed, his blood is port mafia black. It always will be, he can't change, he's dazai osamu, ex-port mafia executive, youngest executive in mafia history, the demon prodigy, a child. Well, was a child. Not so much anymore.

"It's not what you think, what did you see?"

Kunikida: "everything."

His heart sank, his knees felt weak, he felt..like throwing up? This was unusual. He'd never felt like this before, why now? Was he drugged? Or was it..? It can't be, dazai doesn't feel , dazai pretends. There's no way , it's impossible! He's actually..feeling ..scared? Worried? Called out?, but most importantly, he felt.. sad, sad they knew, sad they'd found out, sad they had to worry, sad all they would see him as, is an ex-executive, with port mafia stained blood. A cold-hearted killer, he felt dizzy. He blacked out, fainting, falling to the floor with a loud thud. Everyone rushed over, acting like they cared, acting like they needed to feel sympathy. They didn't care, they were inclined to care. They could care less if dazai died, after all, he was a cold hearted, sadistic, ruthless killer. In fact, his death would benefit them. Or so, he thought.  

—a few hours later—

*chuuya rushed in the hospital room*

Chuuya: "what's wrong with him?! Is he alright? What happened? When will he wake up?!"

Chuuya was pacing back and forth, the nurse tried her best to calm him down, answering the questions she could, helping him take a seat, making him tea, dazai's eyes flickered, he sat up and rubbed his eyes

"Wha-"

Chuuya held dazais hand, happy he awoken, he rubbed his gloved fingers against dazai's, he knew this calmed both himself and dazai down, the ADA came rushing in

Kunikida: "is he alright?!"

Yosano: "when did he wake up?"

Atsushi: "I'm glad your alright dazai!"

Ranpo: "I knew he was gonna be fine, he barely hit his head!"

Kyoka: "I'm glad you're  well."

Kyoka bowed, her face remaining the same unfazed but somehow respectful manner, a shadowed figure stood at the doorway, dazai's eyes widened.

"Mori?!"

—end of chapter 4–
—words: 568.—