"Mori?!"

TW:
M*ri
Abuse mention
Drug mention
Murder mention

"Mori?!"

Dazai was shocked, not in a good way, he hated mori's guts, for what he did to him, for what he put him through. For everything. He could write a detailed list on how much he loathes this man.

Mori: "my my, what a pleasure to finally see you again, after all, how could I resist checking in on the demon prodigy in a time of need?"

The light in dazai's eyes left, he smiled a wicked smile, it was unsettling, dazai was never serious, nor scary. But this really sent shivers down people spines, the had the same expression he had 4 years ago, emptiness. Mori chuckled

Mori: "you haven't changed a bit dazai. Or should I say, my little dog."

"I'm not 14 anymore; don't call me that."

Mori: "you were such a nice pet to have around, it's truly a shame you left, if you reconsidered joining back, you'd still have your spot as an executive."

"I made a promise, a promise I would change, a promise I'd turn to the good, after all, it was you who drove me out of the mafia in the first place, you were afraid of me , weren't you?. Afraid I would run a knife across your throat, just like you did, to your predecessor."

Mori: "I think these hospital drugs are really getting to your head."

"The drugs are nothing compared to the poisons you injected into my blood, then if I didn't die from them, you'd keep giving me them to "higher my poison tolerance." So, rather it's the poison getting to my head."

Everyone in the ADA was shocked, other than Kyoka and yosano of course, this was the first they got to learn anything about dazai, he never opened up, never told them anything about his past; He just shrugged everything off as a joke.

(Sorry this is a short one!! I'm thinking of making a new fanfic of pm dazai falling sick and going to chuuya for help, if you want me to continue this lmk, also I need ideas I'm all out😞)

—end of chapter 5–
—word count:364