11 - You cooked?

They kept switching like that, Jax making out with Jongho, then Seonghwa, then back to Jongho. The movie played in the background, and every now and then they would take a breather, watch a little, eat some snacks, hydrate... And then they would keep going.

«Princess,» Seonghwa eventually said, out of breath. «We have to slow down.»

«Why?»

«Or else we're going to have sex again.»

«Yeah?» she said, looking at him with sparkly eyes. «That sounds... fine to me. You don't want to?»

He saw her swallow like she suddenly got nervous. She leaned back a little. «I'm sorry, I really am going too fast.»

«No, that's not... I'm okay with that, but...»

«We should talk about it?» she suggested.

«Shouldn't we?» Hwa said, looking at her, then Jongho. The youngest was sporting a hard-on that looked just as uncomfortable as his own.

«Or we talk later,» Jongho shrugged, making Jax smile widely.

«That's your cock talking, babe,» she giggled.

«I guess,» Jongho smiled, kissing her cheek. «You're probably right, hyung.»

«How about we hang out tomorrow after schedule,» Seonghwa suggested.

«No talking tonight?» Jaqueline pouted.

«Noooo,» Hwa said, shaking his head. Jongho did the same. «We don't have enough blood in our brains at the moment, it'll have to wait.»

«Are you really going to leave?» she pouted while chuckling.

«Yes,» both of them said, strangely unanimous for two people fighting for her attention.

«No more kissing?»

She was being so cute and naughty at the same time, and Seonghwa, who had seen this before just rolled his eyes. Jongho found it more difficult to resist, and he kissed her passionately before getting out of the sofa.

«Well, this was very responsible of you both,» Jaqueline smiled as she watched them put their jackets and shoes on. «Too bad.»

«You don't really mean that,» Seonghwa said, giving her a hug while waiting for Jongho to finish.

«You're right. I'll see you tomorrow.»

Two quick kisses later she closed the door behind them. It was a little sad, but not entirely. It also felt responsible and promising.

«Honey, we're home!» Seonghwa yelled when he opened the door to her apartment the next evening.

«You got the code to her door?» Jongho said as he closed the door.

«You want it?» Jax asked as she came out in the hallway to greet them. «You can have it, babe.»

«You look beautiful!» Jongho said once he looked at her. She was wearing comfy sweats and looked nothing like she usually did at work. The professional look was gone, and instead, she was adorable in a big pink hoodie and crocs.

The way her smile changed from happy to see them, to beautifully shy was just more than his heart could take.

«Thank you,» she whispered and went in for a quick kiss.