12 - This is what I needed

«Then, how about we show our princess just how we feel about her?»

Jaqueline looked at the two men with big eyes, not sure she heard Seonghwa right.

«Jax, may we touch you?» Seonghwa asked as he got up from his chair and held out a hand to her. She took it.

«Yes.»

«Both of us?»

«Yes,» she said, looking between them. Jongho had gotten to his feet now as well, holding out his hand too. She took it.

«May we fuck you?» Jongho said.

«Yes.»

«Tell me the safe word,» he said, stepping closer to her.

«Vanilla.»

«Good girl,» he said and kissed her gently. She wanted more, they both could tell, but he didn't rush it.

«And we'll use the color system as well,» Seonghwa said, so close to her ear that she got goosebumps all over her skin.

«Mh,» she nodded while still kissing Jongho.

As their lips parted, Jongho looked at her for a moment. Then he gently grabbed her chin and turned her towards Seonghwa. She whimpered. That was the hottest thing ever! Both men understood what was going through her mind. It was heartwarming, really. It also warmed up other parts of them.

«Can we go to your bedroom, princess?» Hwa asked when he pulled away from her. She wanted to kiss him longer, but she nodded.

«Yes.»

It was nothing like the first night he had spent with them, Jongho thought. There was no one being the master, no one being the sub. It was just a beautiful display of how their chemistry worked, and mapping out each other while doing something so intimate.

As soon as they entered her bedroom, they started undressing each other. Seonghwa lifted her hoodie off of her, and she was so adorable lifting her arms like that. Jongho kneeled in front of her and helped her out of her sweatpants and socks. She was looking just beautiful in her black underwear. It was modest, not overly sexy. It was like she had prepared herself for being alone, not expecting anyone to join her. But here they were, both of them.

Seonghwa kneeled as well, and she looked down at them with tears in her eyes. Hwa leaned forward, kissing her tummy, while Jongho let a hand touch her waist.

«You don't get to be so mean to your body,» Hwa said in between kisses. «Because it's beautiful and sexy, and we really like it. And enjoy it. Please be kinder to it.»

«Okay,» she sniffled while smiling at them. She had one hand in each of their hair. It felt unbelievable to have them here like this. They were literally on their knees for her. «I want to undress you guys as well.»

She had them stand next to each other, and they enjoyed watching her undressing them. She so obviously enjoyed it as well. She took off Seonghwa's shirt and then proceeded to kiss his neck and collarbone before she moved to Jongho. His t-shirt was removed, and she did the same to him. Pants were next before she kneeled to remove their socks. She then looked up at them.