~Epilogue~

The sun was setting, casting its golden rays across the city. Day turned into night, and shadows danced along the streets. But in your little bubble apart from all this chaos, you both existed in your own reality - a world filled with hope and promise.It wasn't perfect; you knew it wouldn't be easy. There would be storms to weather and battles to fight..But with each other by their side, somehow it seemed possible.

"I'm glad we can finally get back to the way things used to be." Satoru grinned, pulling you into a gentle embrace. He could feel the softness of your body against his own, and he found himself lost in this moment; lost in the sensation of being with you again after months of arguments and misunderstanding. "Things won't be perfect," he whispered softly, his breath tickling against your cheek. "But that doesn't mean we can't try to make them as good as possible."

As you stood there together in this little bubble of your own making, everything else seemed to fade away; all the noise and chaos of your surroundings forgotten for just a little while longer. For now... it was just you - two powerful sorcerers trapped in a world that desperately needed their guidance and expertise..

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝗚𝗼𝗷𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉