0.4

Songs for this chapter:
Heartbreak girl- 5sos
She's kinda hot-5sos
I can feel it-Hey Violet

Heres the video I made for 50 Days And 50 Nights hope you like it!!!!!! BTW: The theme song is Disconnected by 5 Seconds Of Summer!

Michaels POV:

Haha she doesn't know who likes her. It is so obvious. But I can't tell her because she's gonna be flattered and no more Muke. Noooo that's not gonna happen I better keep Hemmings away from her. I know this sounds gay but I'm not gay he's like a brother to me lol.

Luke's POV:

'I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth that I can take away your hurt heartbreak girl.'

"LUCAS" I hear Michael scream and the bathroom door open while I shower.

Then I her the curtain being yanked and a smirk on Michael's face.

"What do you want Michael" I scream and cover mini Hemmo.

"I just wanted to be the first person to say happy birthday" he says, while really.

"You could've just waited for me to come out the shower" I tell him.

"Yea but what's the fun in that, oh and also I wanted to do this" he says and take out his phone and takes a picture.

"What the fuck Michael, you better delete it or else" I growl.

"Or else what, you know I'm older than you and it doesn't matter if it's your birthday today because I'm sending that picture to someone" he adds and my eyes go wide.

"Who are you sending it to" I ask.

"Well you know just Cara" he grins.

"Well she's kinda hot though, but I barely met her" I say.

" Quoting our own lyrics aren't we.But Well I'm still sending it to her anyways now bye bye" he runs out the bathroom.

I shut off the water quickly and grab my towel and wrap it around me to get that phone from his hand and delete it before he sends it Cara.

"MICHAEL!! Get back here" I chase him around the hotel until I see him hiding underneath the bed.

"Michael Where are you" I walk around the room until I hear a snicker and then that was my chance to bend down and pull him out and snatched his phone away from his hand.

"Aha I got it" I scream in victory and go to his photos and delete the picture.

"You're gonna pay for this Gordon" I point and see him surrending innocently.

"I wouldn't do that to you bro, I don't even have her number" he admits.

"Whatever just don't pull that shit again" I tell him and go back to the shower.

Mary's POV:

Are you feeling what I'm feeling
Cause it's really feeling right
Don't wake me if dreaming
I could stay here all night
I can feel it
I can feel it
I can feel it coming true
I can feel it
I can feel it
When I'm looking at you

Are you feeling what I'm feeling
Cause I'm really feeling fine
Kicking bottles under bleachers
And we're hiding from the light
I can feel it
I can feel it
I can feel it coming true
I can feel it
I can feel it
When I'm looking at you

Hey Violets new song plays through the store while I organize the jewelry.

I love Hey Violet because they are different from other bands because there is more girls than boys. My favorite member is Rena because she inspires me. (A/N: I know Hey Violet wasn't still famous when 5sos performed at the forum but just pretend Hey Violet is their opening act already and released their I can feel it ep!)

Cara's POV:

As I work the cash register I feel that someone is watching me and so I turn around and see Daniel staring at me but quickly looks away.

That was weird.

'My girlfriend bitching cause I always sleep in, she's always screaming when she's calling her friend, she's kinda hot though,yea she's kinda hot though' The music blasts through my earphones. I love 5sos new song because they did something different than before. I was a bit shocked when Luke said bitching.

"Daddy's home" A person screams out of no where.

"Ashton shut up" An annoyed girl voice says.

"Hello there again Karen" Ashton comes up to me.

"It's Cara and nice to see you again" I smile.

"Oh yea right Karen- I mean Cara, darn what is wrong with me. Anyways this is my lovely girlfriend Bryana" he points to Bryana.

"Nice to meet you" she smiles and shakes my hand.

"I'm gonna go see if there's any Green day posters,Bryana stay here with Cara" he smiles.

"So Your the Cara" she tells me.

"What do you mean the Cara" I ask her.

"Well Ashton told me that you and Luke had flirted here, and that he likes you" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about he doesn't like me" I tell her and walk out of the counter to fix the shirts in front. "He barely met me" I mumble to her.

"That's not what I hear" she smirks.

"Well then who told you that" I ask her while putting my hands on my hips.

"Well Ashton-" she gets cut off by Ashton coming towards us.

"Let's go babe there's no posters" he grabs her hand.

"Well it was nice meeting you Cara" she's smiles.

"You too" I say surely.

"Nice seeing you again Ca-ra" he grins as they walk out.

Well that was awkward. Why would Luke like me. This is just a joke.

-
-
-
(Finally updated and can't wait for the 5sos concert in mountain view tomorrow if ur going to that one DM me on wattpad so I can me up with you guys, I'm sitting in the lawn section. Anyways also there's a pic on the side on what I'm wearing tomorrow so you guys can spot me easily. Vote and comment please. next update on Saturday.