0.9

So who heard and bought the new album!! I went to target 2 days after the album was out and saw all 4 colors and I got the Luke one!!! Yay!! And birthday party accomplished 5sos cupcakes,5sos cake, 5sos candy bags, 5sos music,5sos posters around my backyard which was so cool... And I'm alive I started writing this after the album was out but haven't had time to update bc of stupid school!! 😭

Songs for this chapter:
Airplanes-5 Seconds Of Summer
If you don't know- 5 Seconds Of summer

-
-
-
Luke's POV:
"Let's celebrate!" Michael screams.

He's so energetic ever since our new album 'Sounds Good Feels Good' was out.

"Let's get this shit started" Ashton yells and turns up the music.

Calum walks in the room with a grin on his face and with a box of Corona's.

Hotline Bling by Drake blasts through the speakers as Calum sets the beer on the floor and gets on the couch next to me and starts taking off his pants.

"Calum you better not" I glare at him.

He ignores me and does it anyways.

"Also lets celebrate for our new movie that came out!" Ashton yells.

I need to have fun right now is what I need I have to much going on.

I grab a beer and open it and take a huge sip. I drink it as if it is water. Then I hear a knock on the door.

Michael runs to the door and opens it. A group of girls come in with a bottle. Why. Hot girls everywhere and I'm not going to be able to fuck for at least a few months.

Cara's POV:
Me and Mary sit on our sofa and watching Pitch Perfect 2. The barden Bella's sound so perfect, they harmonize so good together.

I want to be a model but at the same time I want to be a singer. But there is one problem I'm kinda terrible at singing but Mary says that I sound good but it doesn't feel like it.

I remember when I used to play dress up with my moms clothes and how I gave her little fashion shows.

Flashback.
I go to my moms closet and take out her pretty gowns with her pretty shoes and slip them on. Whenever I put on my moms clothes I feel pretty. Once I had the gown with shoes I put my moms most expensive necklace around my neck. Next thing I do is go out her room and stand in the hallway.

"Mommy" I yell.

"What sweetheart" she yells back from the kitchen.

"Come I have a surprise for you!" I look down at the dress.

Once I hear her high heels clacking against the hard wood floor I go more farther into the hallway to make it seem like a runway.

"Oh sweetie you look so beautiful!" My mom compliments.

I strut down the hallway and a way that the models walk. I make sure to do poses.

I struggle keeping my balance with the heels and then feel my face plant on the floor hard. I try to get up but just stayed there disappointed. I could never be like those models that walk perfectly on the runway.

"Honey are you ok?" My mom asks bending down next to me.

"No I can never be like those models" I cry out.

"Yes you can, because those models fall but then try again, and they don't quit" my mom says.

"But-" I get cut off.

"But nothing, I know you will do big things someday" my mom then kisses my forehead and hugs me while helping me get up.

*End of flashback*

From that point I believed her. When she was with me there was hope, but now that she's gone that hope is gone.

"Cara I'm tired I think I'm going to go to sleep" she yawns.

"Okay I'll stay here" I tell her.

I take out my phone to get my mind off a few things. I log onto Twitter and scroll through my notifications. I see that I have went from having a small amount of followers to over a thousand. Wow. How did that happen?

Ashton's POV:

Bryana sucks at my neck and palms me through my black skinny jeans. She rocks her hips and I moan at her movements. My hands on her waist. I let one of my hands off her waist and through her hair.

She then goes back to my lips and tugs at my hair.

"Ashton" she moans and I get more hard just by hearing her moan my name.

"Ashton!" I hear someone scream and see the door open.

Luke.

"What do you want Luke" I say and Bryana gets off me.

"Can you call off the bet" he asks.

"No I will not, you need to learn that girls aren't just a toy. They have feelings" I lecture him.

"Does this face look like I give a fuck" he points to himself.

"Yes it does because you look innocent but you are not, and don't ask me again okay you need to wait like 45 days or less to return to your manwhore self" I see him flinch.

"Fuck you Irwin" he looks so angry.

"That's my job" Bryana defends.

"Whatever" Luke storms out.

"Now where were we" I turn to her.

"Well you were about to fuck me" she bats her eyelashes.

"Can we eat first I'm starving" I speak.

"Fine" she rolls her eyes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm back guys omg I feel so bad I haven't update in 2 months! I'm Soo Soo Soo sorry!! I've been busy with school which is horrible bc I'm failing math!!😭😭 but I will update more and next chapter next week!! This was a boring chapter. But I wanted to put a brashton moment. Bc umm I ship them so hard!! They r so cute. But anyways who watched 'How did we end up here' I was crying so hard!!