0.10

There is going to be lots of POV's in this chapter. Some of them can go back and forth. Anyways enjoy even if it sucks ass.

Songs for this chapter:
Disconnected-5SOS
Love Yourself- Justin Bieber
Stressed Out-Twenty One Pilots
UGH!- The 1975

12th day:

Calum's POV:
I sit on the couch strumming the chords of my bass thinking. I have a feeling Luke has a little crush on the blondie even if he just met her. Sure he can only have crushes but he has never fallen in love before, which is strange.

"Hey Cal" Ashton enters the room and sits down next to me.

"Hey"

"What are you doing all alone here" he asks.

"Nothing I'm just thinking"

"Okay, then I guess I'll-"

"Wouldn't it be funny if Luke actually fell in love with someone and stop all the nonsense in the media"  I say.

"It would be funny and weird, but Luke has never fallen IN LOVE with anyone" he runs his hands through his hair.

"Have you noticed how Luke looks at blondie" I  grin.

"Cara, and yes"

"Won't it be fun to torture him, that will make him lose even more" I smirk.

"I'm listening" Ashton grins.

-
-
-
-
-
Luke's POV:
I'm so hungry. I get up from my nap and head to the kitchen to see what I can eat. I open the cabinet and see a bag of Cheetos. Since I don't feel like looking for other stuff I just grab the bag and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

I make my way back to my room.  I need some action right now. I'm so bored. I need a girl here on my bed with her thighs spread open waiting for me to enter her nice wet clit-.

"Grab your coat Hemmings were going on an adventure" Calum tells me.

"Where"

"I don't know Ashton sent me here to tell so let's go"

"Ugh! Fine"

Ashton's POV:

"So where are we going?" Calum asks.

"Well first we are going to the store to see if Cara is working and we can tell her if she wants to go clubbing with us"

"Is this part of the plan"

"Yes"

Cara's POV:
The store is so full today. These days get me more stressed. It's probably full because of the hot mess sale and the hot cash coupons. As always I'm the one working the register. I try to look for Mary and finally spot her using the hook to bring stuff down from the things we can't reach.

She sees me staring and mouths a 'What'.

-
-
-
After being done with the last customer of the day I yawn. It was already closing time. Thank the lord. As I clean the counter before me and Mary leave I hear the bell of the door opening.