0.7

OMF!!! Thank u guys for 4k views and 146 votes even though this book sucks ass lol but I write it for fun. Thank u for making time to read this book!!

Here's a video I made for the book and a gif of Luke on the side!!

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Painting Flowers- All Time Low

If I'm James Dean, Then you're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens <3

Chocolate- The 1975

8th day:
42 days left until this stupid bet is over and have my normal life again.

It's weird not banging other girls every night. Just less then a month left until our new album comes out and how am I going to celebrate, I can't just celebrate by getting drunk. Mini Hemmo needs to be inside a girl already, it needs to wake up from its hibernation.

I have to admit that Cara gets me real horny whenever she bites her lip and wears tight clothes. Fuck. But she can't know I'm like this over her, well maybe she might be suspicious on how I act around her. I make a total fool out of myself and the other 3 idiots make me feel stupid when I'm with her.

I remember when I had my first girlfriend. It feels so long ago. Her name was Aleisha and she was one of the nicest girls I had ever met in my life. I knew I was a loser and scrawny boy back then and now I realize that I am hot asf, how fans say that like me. (A/N: I would pay 100,000,000 to see Luke stand in a mirror saying he's sexy asf while working out omf!!)

I also remember when I saw Calum's penis for the first time and I swear I thought I was looking at a boomerang because that thing is hugeeeee.

I need to call my mom to tell her how am I doing now that tour is over. I'll probably call her later because I feel like taking a nap.

Cara's POV:

I fell in love from the moment we kissed

Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever

Your forever is all that I need

Sleeping With Sirens blasts through the car while me and Mary drive to work.

"Sleeping With Sirens are total legends" Mary says.

"Omg yes and omg Kellin HEHD AO HOTAJ" I agree. (A/N: whoever doesn't speak fangirl this means He's so Hot.)

When we arrive at the mall we see that a Halloween store is already opening. Daum Halloween came fast.

"We should come to Spirit when it's lunch to see the costumes" Mary tells me and I nod.

2 hours later...

I'm listening to music on my phone waiting for people to pay.

"Hi excuse me" I hear a girls voice.

I take off my headphones and lock eyes with the teenage girl.

"Yes, what do u need" I say politely. While I see Mary coming towards me.

"Do you have any merchandise of that new boy band 5- Es- oh- Es" oh lord she shouldn't have said that if she wanted to live because Mary was right next to me and she looked pale as a ghost. Oh No. I didn't want to know what was going to happen next.

"Sweetheart, it's 5SOS ok, and they are not a boyband, and plus you look like you don't belong here, go to Claire's or something" she slams her fist down on the counter and girl looks defeated get scared and leaves. Mary had just slayed.

"Damn Mary, you defend your favorite band so cool, hope u defend me like that" I tease and she just smiles.

"Yea, maybe, and I only did that because that bitch didn't just call 5sos a boyband" she raises her hands for emphasis.

She has always been a Michael girl, they like dying their hair and like the same kind of music, so it wouldn't be impossible if they dated because they would make a good couple.

"What you thinking about" she asks.

"How you and Michael would be such a good couple" I tell her.

"I wish, but that will never happen but at least I met them" she pops a lollipop in her mouth.

"Only the future knows" I grin.

"Wouldn't it be beautiful, if you and Luke were together" she smirks back.

"Too far-" I get cut off by our manager coming towards us.

"I ain't paying you guys to chat around, so get to work" Our bitchy manager Arzaylea( sorry had to use her name, because I like her name but I don't like her :). lol ).

"Just 2 more minutes and it's our lunch arzaylea so calm your tits" Mary rolls her eyes and Arzaylea is red so I assume she's pissed.

"Talk to me like that Mary and you'll lose this job" she says and leaves. Yup I always thought she was such a bitch.

"You wanna go now" I scratch my head.

"Yea" she crosses her arms and brings her bag.

Luke's POV:

"Luke" I hear Calum yell.

"What?" I shout back.

"Hey Violets here, so we can have a Halloween marathon" he enters my room.

"Okay..." I follow him downstairs and see Hey Violet there.

"Hey guys" I greet them.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Hey Luke" Rena plays with her hair and bites her lip. Well then okay.

"Hi Rena" I say back and see her reaching for a hug.

We hug each other and hear her I think sniffing me.

"Ok Rena let go now" Nia her sister tells her.

She pulls away and smiles at me one last time before she heads for the couch to sit down.

-
In the middle of watching Nightmare On Elm Street Rena yelps when Freddy popped up and draped her arm with mine and hid her face in my neck. I then turn to Ashton who gave me a 'you know you can't Luke' look.

"You want to know a secret Luke" she whispers.

"Sure"

"I like you"

-
-
-
-
-
-
Cliffhanger sorry. Lol but I've been dying to put Hey Violet in the book. Thank you guys again for 4K it means so much!!! Ily❤️

If you guys want to know stuff about me then comment questions your curious for me to answer and I'll make an update of me answering them.

Comment questions here