Aced

'Oh God no...' I thought to myself, scratching the back of my neck. Opening my eyes, the 13 year old girl looked to her right to find her new companion. A boy about a few years older than my own self, dressed in navy blue, baggy pants and the same colored tight shirt. What stood out the most to her, was his face, which was covered by a slightly darker mask which reached right under the bridge of his nose. 'His hair though...' I thought to myself. Looking up, I saw a silver-mane that seemed to defy the laws of gravity. 'It just looks so... so soft.' I thought once again. Without realizing, my hand went up and stroked the grey silk.

        "Hey!" The strange boy yelled out, pushing my hand away. "What do you think your doing?!" He shouted.

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." I stuttered. "I... I'm (F/N)." I began bouncing up and down. "I haven't seen anyone here before..." I began rambling. "Will you be my friend? I... what's your name?" I was talking so fast he could barely understand me. "I don't mean... well I do mean, but..." I stopped. "Never mind." Sitting back down, I closed my eyes and began hugging my knees.

-Boy POV-

"Hey!" I yelled, pushing the child's hand away. "What do you think your doing?!" I shouted, giving a disgusted look. 'What is she even talking about? Why is she talking so fast?' I thought.

        "I... I'm (F/N)." She said.

'Wait. Is she even a girl?' I thought. Turning to my side to get a better look, I widened my eyes. 'She has a mask too? Why does she cover her whole body?' Sliding my eyes down the lean figure, all I saw was sedan black, not one inch of skin showing. 'What the...' The "girl" stopped rambling.

"Never mind." "It" muttered, sitting back down, it hugged it's knees.

'What is wrong with it?' I thought. Sighing, I moved back to my original position. Taking one last look at the rising sun, I closed my eyes.

      "Crap." I muttered under my breath. Once again, I sighed. 'I swear, if I get put in a squad with one of those annoying girls...'

"Wait. Where are you going?" The child asked, standing up.

'It's not a child, it's almost as big as I am.' I thought, noting it's size.

      "To school." I responded.

"I... I've never been to school! Can I go with you?! Please!" Once again, it was bouncing. I sighed, turning to walk off.

        "Why should I care? And I'm not in 'school' anymore. I'm getting out." I snapped, giving permission.

        "Yes! I get to go to school! I get to go to school! I get to go to..." I turned around, raising an eyebrow. She was now trudging behind me, hands stuffed into pockets, head sagging.

'Why does she keep doing that?' I thought. 'Wait, he or...' I stopped walking and turned around.

     "Hey, are you a boy or girl?" I asked.

"Girl." She muttered, not even bothering to raise her head. I continued walking, as did she.

I sighed as I entered the classroom. Walking up to the front desk, the teacher raised his head.

        "Kakashi, you're here early. Who's your girlfriend?" He teased. I narrowed my eyes.

        "She is not my girlfriend. This is (F/N). I met her on one of the streets near the abandoned part of town."