Fresh Air? How Nice!

~Reader POV~

"Babe, do you want to go outside?" I lifted my head off of Kabuto's chest, trying to keep the blanket around my torso.

        "Are you serious?" My eyes widened, still shocked at his offer.

"Well, it's just..." He stopped, struggling to find the right words. "I love you, and since you have been down here for a week, I figured that you might want to go get some fresh air..." I sat up, still holding the blanket, and gently kissed him on the cheek.

        "Thank you Kabuto." He smiled. "Can I have something to wear? Please?" He looked forward, considering the request.

        "Yes. I will give you a shirt of mine, but the collar stays." I sat up further and gently placed a kiss on his lips. After being a sex slave for a week, you know when to kiss them and what you are supposed to do when they are bored; if you don't want to be hurt too badly. "Come on." He got up from the bed and pulled on his boxers, then his pants, then his shirt. He walked over to an old pile of laundry and pulled out a large white shirt. I flinched at what I saw.

Kabuto and his room disappeared, all was gone except for that white shirt.

      The white shirt was now covering the body of a man in a white mask. He wore silver or gray hair. It was more of a mix. Both of his eyes were closed, and despite his mask, I could tell he was smiling. The image disappeared as a voice woke me from my vision. "(F/N)?" Kabuto was standing next to the bed, he had removed the collar from my neck so I could dress.

        "Thank you." I took the white shirt and stood, still dazed by what I saw. I slipped it over my head, it barely reached the bottom of my bottom, but I was grateful for the clothing. He gently, for once, kissed my neck before placing the collar back on. I stepped forward, but immediately fell, my ankle throbbing with pain.

"Oh, you still haven't recovered from that. I'm sorry." He bent down to help me up, the collar had tightened when I fell. I couldn't breath. I grasped at the collar, desperately trying to remove it.

        "Ka...Kabu..." I desperately coughed, my neck pushing against the leather band. "I... Kabu..." He grasped at the collar, trying as fast as he could to remove the latch. My eyes started to close, flickering open, flickering closed. Until they stayed closed.

"(F/N)!" I can't open my eyes. Am I alive? No, I can't be.

    "(F/N)?" I heard someone say my name, it wasn't Kabuto. This voice was genuine, pure. It took time to say my name, letting it dissolve into the air like honey into chamomile tea. My eyes opened, and I took in the scene.

~Reader Memory~

"(F/N)? Are you awake?" I looked up, noticing the hard thing under my head was someone's chest. His. His chest. There lay, the man with the mask. But he wore no mask. I gasped in awe at how lovely his face was, but no gasp came.

        "Good morning Kashi." I said, but don't even remember opening my mouth. I tried to sit up again, but no dice. I couldn't control myself. I kissed his chest, slowly making my way down his stomach. I stopped when it growled, giggling.

"I guess that means I should make breakfast." He said. Kashi. Kashi? That was the name I kept hearing! Wait. Kashi, Kakashi. He's the guy Kabuto mentioned! Despite my excitement, my body didn't seem to care.

        "No..." I said, pouting like a child that didn't want to go to bed. My arms involuntarily wrapping around his back. I sat on top of him, nuzzling my face into his neck. "I wanna lay here forever." I said, tightening my grip. His hands rose to my back, gently rubbing. "Mmmm." I sounded. He smirked and rubbed a little harder. "Mmmm." 'What is going on?' I thought. 'Part of me is telling me that I love this man and I am enjoying this, but another part is trying to get my body to move around.'

        "What? Here?" His muscular hands massaged my lower back.

        "Mmmm..." I kissed his neck, making my way to his ear. He flinched as I bit his earlobe, still rubbing my lower back. "Hey!" I sat up as something named Kakashi pinched my rear end. He only smirked a my complaint. "I never said stop..." I rested my chin on his shoulder as his thumbs slid up the sides of my spine. 'Man, he is good at this...' I thought, gripping his biceps so my body wouldn't move.

        "Here, turn around." He commanded, his hands dropping at his sides. I turned around, sitting in front of him. I laughed as his hands dug into my sides, tickling me. He placed me in his lap, moving my (H/C) hair over my right shoulder.

"Oh...that...that's nice..." I lowered my head as is fingers massaged my shoulders. "Aww...Oh." I straightened my back as his hands slid down my sides. "Mmmm..." His hands came back to my shoulders. I winced as his thumb went over a knot. "Ow...ouch Kashi!" I tried to move away as he pushed hard on the knot. He grabbed me, pulling me back.

"Let me get it out!" He gritted through his teeth.

"Owwww!" I yelled out as he dug his elbow right below it, slightly moving it around in a small circle. "Kashi!" My back wrenched as I cried out, the knot coming undone.

   "There, it's almost out..." He thrusted his elbow up, a sharp pinch flooding my shoulder blade.

        "Ow... Oh..." I relaxed as his thumb massaged the same spot, no knot. "Oh..." I closed my eyes. He stopped as I leaned against him, his arms wrapping around my stomach. The next thing I knew was that Kakashi was hovering over me, his strong hands holding me down.

"Kashi, what are you..." I was cut off by a pair of soft lips. He practically pried my mouth open, his tongue freely roaming around my mouth. I fought for dominance, quickly losing. He didn't stop, his hands sliding up my shirt. I couldn't speak, his tongue still exploring my mouth. 'I can't...breath...' I desperately tried to push him off, and despite my strength, his body wouldn't move. 'I...I can't...' My eyes closed. I couldn't move my arms. I felt the world slip away as I ran out of oxygen.

(A/N Sry guys! I know these last couple of chapters have been really short compared to my others. I don't know if I am going to continue or not. I am not getting as many votes and comments as I anticipated. So if you want this fan fiction to continue, comment or vote.)