Heaven is for Real

"(F/N)?" I look in the direction of the voice. It is so beautiful here... I see a woman holding the hand of a man. I smile at them as they sit in the cool, crisp grass. "We have been watching over you for some time now (F/N)." The woman's hand tightened around the man's.

"I love it here." I close my eyes, letting the sun's rays embrace me. My smile widens as I hear a faint meow. "Come here Kitty." I held the small kitten in my arms, it not hesitating to purr.

"I'm sorry we left you. It was wrong of us, we were humans...and...and..."

"It's okay Mother, Father. I forgave you long ago. Humans act irrationally in times of fear and distress." The kitten cuddled closer, resting it's white head on my knee.

"Can we show you something?" My father asked. I nodded and rose, cuddling the kitten close to my chest. The wet grass tickled my feet as I walked, it's smell better than a fresh pot of Earl Grey Tea. I followed my parents to the edge of the field, and tears formed in my eyes.

"It...it's beautiful. I can't even..." I allowed my gaze to run across the vast lands; obtaining grass greener than any field, children, adults, all running and playing. The sight more breath taking than a child's birth. My eyes swept the sky as if I was swimming in it. A color all artists could only dream of creating. Stars brighter than any light, more alive than the kitten gently snoring in my arms. The sun was still in the sky, like an extra piece in a puzzle, yet, somehow, it fit. Better than the cherry on top of a sundae being presented to a small child. The time of day... Is this even a time? Mixtures of a night sky, evening, and sunrise, put together as one whole. I just wanted...so bad to...so close...I can almost touch it...

"(F/N) NO!" The next thing I know, Kakashi was yanking my arm. The kitten disappeared as I fell forward on top of him. "(F/N), what are you doing? You can't leave yet, this isn't your time..." Before I could respond, Kakashi was on top of me, fiercely blowing air into my lungs.

~Kakashi POV~

My eyes widened as I kicked open the old door. "(F/N)!" I ran into the room, shoving Kabuto off of her. "What the hell..." I grabbed the limp body off the floor.

"She's dying!" Kabuto yelled. "I can't get the choker off!" Asuma walked over to Kabuto and with a single strike, knocked him out cold. Tears were streaming down his unconscious face. I pulled out a kunai and cut through the leather band, careful not to cut her skin. I placed two fingers on her neck, no pulse. Frantically, I pumped her chest. Every few seconds, breathing air into her lungs.

"Come on...!" I gritted through my teeth, blowing air into her lungs once more. "Come on!" I continued to pump her heart. "Come on damn it!"

"Kakashi... she's..."

"No! She isn't!" I continued pressing on her chest, tears flooding my unmasked face. Asuma kept his head turned the other way.

"Kakashi..."

"No. Come one (F/N)...wake up...come on!" I pushed even harder, I blew even more air. I wasn't going to let her...

"Kakashi damn it! The kids are outside. Stop! She! Is! Gone!" Asuma's hand grabbed my shoulder. I stopped pumping. I stopped blowing air. I stopped crying.

"I...I promised her I wouldn't let her..." I stood up. "This is his fault."

"Kakashi don't."

"As soon as that son of a bitch wakes up..."

"Kakas..."

"I will make him go through hell. I will make him want to be dead. He will beg me to kill him..."

"Kakashi..."

I pulled my mask back up and turned around. "What?"

~Reader POV~

I sat up, my whole body jerking with heavy coughs. As soon as I stopped, I gasped for as much air as I could. My entire body ached terribly, as if I was crushed by a mountain. My neck, I reached up, only to cry out as my fingers barely brushed the dry skin. Kakashi rushed to my side, my eyes once again growing heavy. I was put in someone's arms, and my scene changed. One minute I was seeing greens and browns, the next white. People were standing over me, one placed a mask over my mouth. I could breath.

'Kashi...' I thought. I tried to call him, but no sound ever came. 'Kashi...Who are you?' My eyes closed.

(Sry Guys, like I said, these last few chapters have been short. I am getting lazy, lol no. Sry, I have been really busy, but that is no excuse. I promise the next one is going to be back to my normal writings. I am going to finish it. Promise. To be honest, I don't even think that I am half way done yet. So I am looking forward to your comments. :) )