chapter 1

"Taehyung , how are you today ?", a lady with a white apron, with a pen in her hand a notepad on the other  asked the person sitting before her

"Good ", kim Taehyung spoke with no expression looking outside the window of the  dull white coloured room .

" will you talk to me today ?"the lady smiled

-

As usual no reply , taehyung looking out of the window as usual , nobody could believe the person sitting there was kim Taehyung , the MD of Kim's enterprises.

He looked nothing like what he used to be an year ago .

No suit, no tie  , just white plane tshirt and black trousers , hair dishieved .

"I thought we are friends taehyung ,.we have been talking since eleven  months ", the lady smiled again .

No response

"May be we can talk about anything you love .. like puppies , reading , photography or business ", the lady again tried to talk.

"Everything is so hard to ......love  now " taehyung whispered .

The lady's smile fell but didn't show in her face she again pulled her smile knowing well tae is not going to glance at her .

" then tell me what you love , we will talk about it " she said hoping to get something out of the mouth of the person .

"....Him  " a soft smile adored his face while the air from the window hit his face , a warm wind just like "His" smile .

The lady's straightened her back ,looking optimistic , may be now taehyung will talk . It was the first time in last 1 year that this person said anything other than " good "  and " okay".

Silence

May be she will try tomorrow , she got up to go but halted her steps

" He was as warm as this spring air  " taehyung said still looking out of the window