Chapter 01 ♡

Seoul is a very beautiful and lovely city. But sometimes it can  be change. Because there are good and bad sides to everything, right?

"A dead body of a 22-year-old girl who was murdered last night has been found near the Han River. This is the sixteenth body found this month. All the dead so far are Omegas, and there is no trace of the person who killed them. The police officers are very worried because of this." 

"what the hell . honey, I thought that the murderer had already left Seoul."

Mr. Lee, who was watching the TV at home, said to his wife with a serious face.

"I don't understand darling, when there is a situation like this, I feel like telling my son not to come here."

Mrs. Lee said, reminding her son who will come to Korea after two years. Although Mrs. Lee thought that her child is not safe here, Mr. Lee squeezed her hand to comfort his wife.

"Don't worry about your little son mom. Did you forget that you have a strong brother to take care of him?"

A playful but domineering voice came from the corner of the living room, and the strong smell of tequila filled the entire room.

"You see, honey. Have you forgotten that we have a very scholar and arrogant son?"

"Yah, stop making fun of me all the time, dad. I'm not a scholar."

"Oh, do you want me to say all your scholarly work in front of mom, Minho?"

While Minho looked at his father angrily, his father looked at him and laughed. Mrs. Lee was looking at these two with a disappointed face.She was tired of hearing the fight between father and son.

"Stop your fighting . Minho, aren't you getting ready to go to college today? Darling, get ready too, we have to go to the airport at 10.30."

When Mrs. Lee said, Mr. Lee also quickly went to get ready.

"I will go too, mother. Be careful, go to the airport and bring my brother with you."

Minho also got ready, kissed his mother's cheek and came out of the house. While going out, he saw a beautiful photo in the living room. It was a photo of a very cute and precious person to him... He looked at it and smiled lovingly.

"See you soon my  lixie "

.........................................................................

" Along a closed road in the darkness , someone's footsteps were heard echoing with an unpleasant noise, increasing the fear of a boy who was hiding on the side of the road.

Ding dong
Here I come to find you
Hurry up and run
Let's play a little game and have fun
Ding dong
Where is it you've gone to?
Do you think you've won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun

Step by step, the innocent boy felt that the man was approaching the place where he was hiding while singing that song in his unpleasant voice.In the next moment, a man with a bloody knife was standing in front of his eyes. His eyes were an eerie green, and the light blue coat he was wearing was covered in red stains .He looked like he was going to stab the boy with his knife.

"no don't"

Felix woke up with a little cry, startling the old woman in the seat next to him. The woman saw the young boy, who suddenly woke up screaming and sweating, and quickly gave him a bottle of water.

"Did you have a bad dream, children?"

The old woman asked kindly, and Felix nodded.

"I always see this dream, granny"

"Don't worry..everything will be fine..Anyway, we are about to land in Korea. Don't sleep again."

Hearing that, Felix felt great relief. Finally, he can go back to his family.

"Yes, everything will definitely be fine..I can't wait to see hyung and mom and dad"

Felix said to himself.

But who knows?

.......................................................................

hello my puppies .❤️ Thank you all for your lovely comments & votes🥺❤️ I wanna hug you all awwwwwww<♡

hows your day little sweethearts ? Don't worry if it's bad. Happy days will definitely come soon ❤️

Love yourself before others and remember..you are all so beautiful & kind ❤️

love you ❤️ good bye ♡