Chapter 02 ♡

Minho pov

I entered my college and looked around and saw my stupid friends sitting near the college park.Usually me and my friends come to college very late.But today I am in a better mood than usual so I came to college early.However, today there were less students in the college than usual..Only Alpha, Beta and Omegas come to this college. But today mostly only Betas and Alphas were seen in the college. Maybe because of the news about that killer, Omegas have reduced their going out.

"Hello Minho"

When I came to them, jisung started shouting loudly. Of course my friends are very loud and crazy. But we are the most powerful Alpha pack in the whole college.Chan is our elder and leader and all of us were at the top in various fields in college.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, my friend. What happened?"

Chan asked as I sat next to him. He was preparing a report related to the student council and jisung and hyunjin were arguing over a chocolate.

"My brother is coming to Korea today. I can't wait to see him."

I smiled and said, I really missed my brother's cute smile.

"Wow. You have talked a lot about him, so I want to see him too."

Seungmin also joined our conversation when Jeongin, our youngest, said.

"Today is the day we study at Minho's house, so we can definitely see him."

"Oh yes. That's great. But is he Alpha, Omega or Minho?"

"He's an Omega"
When I said that, I saw all of their faces get excited. I also know that this is some kind of precious moment for them because we usually don't get to interact with Omegas very much.

"It doesn't matter if you are friends with him. Remember that he is mine."

They laughed when I said it in my alpha voice.

"Wow overprotective Brother Minho mod on"

.........................................................................

Felix looked at his bedroom that he had entered after two years. He felt that nothing had changed. As before, he had a beautiful vase full of angelic tulips by his window, a shelf full of his favorite story books, and the dream catcher his hyung had given him on his sixteenth birthday.

Looking at them, he remembered the past. He didn't remember his childhood at all, but as far as he could remember, his family always loved him. His hyung protected him from everything and his mother and father never let anyone hurt him. As far as he knew, he had the most loving family in the world, and he was deeply grateful for that .

He walked slowly around the room and stopped in front of his mirror..He saw that he was more beautiful now than he was two years ago..His beauty was enhanced by his stronger body as well as the freckles scattered like stars on his cheeks.He had a small, faded scar on his forehead that his mother said it was from childhood accident ...it was covered in his hair.

He had practiced many martial arts in Australia and now he was no ordinary weak omega  !

Thinking about these things, Felix's eyes slowly fell asleep, because after a while he felt the comforting feeling of home in his body as well as his mind.

........................................................................

"mom.I'm in home "

Minho, who came with his friends from college, screamed when his mother came quickly and slapped him on the back.

"Don't make noise, you stupid children. My baby is sleeping..If any of you make noise and wake him up, I'll barbeque all of you."

When Mrs. Lee said that and left there, all her friends including Minho were looking at her as if she had gone.

"Will she really do that to us?"
seungmin asked because he felt fear for his innocent life and according to him he didn't have enough meat of his body  for a barbeque.(sorry seungmini O_O )

"She is really serious when it comes to my brother...Okay, but no matter what, it's better that we don't make too much noise..First, let's eat."

Minho said while placing a stack of food including burgers and chicken in front of his friends. When everyone else saw the food and started eating, Minho's mother called Minho again .

"Minho ,me and  dad  have to go to Yuji aunty's house. We have been invited to a party there today. Is it okay for all of you to be careful until we get there? When Lixie wakes up, make his  milk. Is it okay to order food for everyone at night? We will go and come."

Minho nodded after listening to his mother's instructions.

"okay, be careful mom"

"Okay son. Take care of  lixie. And don't get caught messing up my house."

Minho smiled and said goodbye to his mother and father and went to eat with his friends .

Two hours later~ 

"I can't understand this math formula, my God..I always lose marks in maths"

Jisung said while banging his head on the table making the others laugh. No matter how smart Jisung was, he hated math.

"It's not a math problem, it's a problem of your little mind."

Said seungmin who enjoys rousing jisung at times like this. Chan saw that there was bound to be a playful war of words between the two and tried to stop it, but before that, someone's soft voice and the smell of strawberry and chocolate mixed with the smell spread throughout the room, stirring up the wolves of all the Alphas.

In the next moment, someone ran and hugged Minho tightly..

"Minmin hyung, I miss you"

" I miss you too pixie "

........................................................................

Hello everyone 💖
Hope you all are doing well..🌷💗

So how is today? I hope you are happy..

"Don't try to please everyone my puppies ♡ try to please yourself" 💗

So , good bye💗 big hugs <♡