~Jeongcheol~

There was a handsome man working on his laptop,he was so into it that he didn't heard his name being called by his lovely husband,suddenly he felt a hand slapping his shoulder harshly as he look up and was meet with an glare.He smile nervously while scratching his neck......

??-Hii Baby!
??-Don't baby me!!! Do you even know how many times i have called you Cheol (said while rolling his eyes annoyingly)
Sc-Sorry Hannie! I didn't mean to ignore you but i was so stressed lately that i didn't heard you...
Jh-Oh you could have told me Cheol.
Sc-Btw why did you call me??
Jh-Can you look after Dino till i'm in kitchen.
Sc-Sure Hannie (said while pecking his lips softly and took Dino in his arms as he peck his son's little head who giggle loudly as he felt trickle.Seungcheol smile at his son's cuteness and started to kiss his whole face making him laugh out loud as Jeonghan smile at son&dad cute interaction and left to kitchen)

~Time skip~
Jeonghan was feeding Dino while Seungcheol was looking at his two precious babies who were lost in there own world.He smile and said...

Sc-Baby let's go somewhere nice.
Jh-Huh! Okay

They completed eating as Jeonghan got up and took the plates and went wash it before going he told Seungcheol to get Dino ready and also himself.Seungcheol nodded and left to get ready in there bedroom with an excited Dino in his arms......

~10 minutes later~

The son&dad come downstairs fully ready.Jeonghan also came out of the kitchen....he cooed at the adorable sight of his husband and son.He went closer to them

Jh-My babies are looking really cute...
Wait let me take pictures of you two
(Jeonghan took a few pictures of them and left to get ready)

~20 minutes later~

Jeonghan came downstairs looking breathtaking as Seungcheol jaw drop
while looking at his beautiful husband who got shy over his gaze and look down as he got closer to them.....

Sc-You are looking so beautiful Hannie....
Jh-Thank you...You are also looking handsome (said while smiling shyly but got startled at the loud cry coming from Dino as he chuckles)
Jh-Yes,yes!How can i forget you my little cherry you're looking super cute.
(Dino giggle cute that made his parents laugh as they left for a long drive)

~Introduction~
Choi Dino
1 years old
Loves his mama and dada alot
Love his mama's attention

~Introduction~Choi Dino1 years oldLoves his mama and dada alot Love his mama's attention