~Yoonmin~

A cat yet cold looking human working on some paper work. Too lost to even notice a figure coming towards him. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder making turn around and was about to shout at the person but stopped and gulp while looking at his moody husband as he laugh nervously.

Yg- Hey baby what're u doing here?? Shouldn't be resting.
Jm- Why aren't u happy seeing me here??
Yg- No baby its not like that. You came without informing me.
Jm- Are u hiding something from me.
Yg- No baby I'm not hiding anything from u.
Jm- Are u cheating on me??( started crying)
Yg- Shit no minnie why would I do that to u!! You're the only one who I love with my whole heart.
Jm- Aww thank u yoonie I love u.
Yg- I love u too baby
Jm- Now give me cake I wanna eat it.
Yg- Sure baby just wait a minute.
Jm- Okay

Soon the cake arrived and Jimin started eating while being in his own world meanwhile with Yoongi....

Yg- Pfff!! Thank god I handle this angry mochi or he would have eaten me alive. Now lets go and get some cuddles from mine mochi before we left to pick Yunhi up.

~Intro~

Min Yunhi
8 years old
Loves her parents alot
Hybe junior school

A/N

Hey Beautifuls💜 I hope y'all are doing good and sorry for the late update actually I was busy with mine studies and I was thinking to delete this book and make it once again. What do u say?? Should I delete it and make it once again or should I just add few more things and make it good??

Top-of-that I was having exams and needed to study alot and couldn't upload any chapter but now I'm free and will be updating time-to-time.

Check out mine new Seoksoo book.